Canazole Powder 100gm
Canazole 1 % Description
Canazole Dusting Powder is a topical antifungal medicine used to treat fungal infections of the skin, vagina, ear and ringworm infections. It contains clotrimazole as its main ingredient. It is meant
only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before using Canazole Dusting Powder, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other skin conditions.
- Nuforce 1% Dusting Powder 75gmBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd75g Dusting Powder in BottleMRP 95.00₹ 80.75₹ 1.08/Gram
- Funspor 1% Dusting Powder 100gmBy Dwd Pharmaceuticals Ltd100g Dusting Powder in BottleMRP 144.00₹ 122.40₹ 1.22/Gram
- Zocon 1% Dusting Powder 100gmBy Fdc Limited100g Dusting Powder in BottleMRP 130.65₹ 111.05₹ 1.11/Gram
Uses of Canazole 1 %
Contraindications of Canazole 1 %
Side effects of Canazole 1 %
Precautions and Warnings of Canazole 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from any skin conditions.
- Avoid Canazole Dusting Powder if there is a known allergic reaction to any of its componets.
- Tell to your doctor before using this Dusting Powder if you have- liver disease, diabetes mellitus or AIDS.
- Do not swallow the Dusting Powder and avoid contact with your eyes.
- Both purposeful and accidental application of this medicine into the eyes should be avoided.
Mode of Action of Canazole 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Canazole 1 %
- Use Canazole Dusting Powder as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- The dosage and length of treatment depend on the type of infection to be treated.
- Ensure the area is cleaned and dried before application.
- Apply it on the healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
Interactions of Canazole 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Canazole 1 %
- Store Canazole Dusting Powder at room temperature, keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from pets and children.
Dosage of Canazole 1 %
- As Canazole Dusting Powder is meant for external application cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....