Btr D Tablet
By OVERSEAS HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Btr D Tablet is used to provide relief from pain and inflammation associated with various conditions. It contains a combination of bromelain, chymotrypsin-trypsin, rutoside and diclofenac as its activ
e ingredients. Btr D Tablet has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic property. It works by increasing the blood supply to the affected area and decreases the movement of inflammatory cells as well as prevents platelet aggregation, thus improves the wound healing process. It should not be used in patients below 18 years of age. You may experience side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating while on treatment with Btr D Tablet. Most of them are temporary, but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately....
Uses of Btr D Tablet
Btr D Tablet is used to relieve the pain and inflammation associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, post-surgical pain, tooth extraction, and enhance wound and injury healing process.
Contraindications of Btr D Tablet
- If you are allergic to bromelain, chymotrypsin-trypsin, rutoside, diclofenac or any other component of Btr D Tablet.
- If you have a blood disorder (haemophilia) or liver disorder.
- If you have a kidney disorder and are undergoing hemodialysis.
- If you have active stomach or intestinal bleeding, ulcer, perforations or peptic ulcers.
- If you have a history of stomach or intestinal bleeding or perforations.
- If you have any heart conditions such as heart failure.
Side effects of Btr D Tablet
- Stomach discomfort
- Dark-coloured stools
- Increase liver enzyme
Precautions and Warnings of Btr D Tablet
Can I take Btr D Tablet during pregnancy?
The use of Btr D Tablet is not recommended during pregnancy unless prescribed by the doctor after considering it to be safe and necessary particularly during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
Can I take Btr D Tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of Btr D Tablet might pass into breast milk, and it may cause harm to the newborn baby. Hence, you should not consume this medicine if you are breastfeeding unless considered safe and necessary by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Btr D Tablet?
If you experience dizziness, headache after taking Btr D Tablet, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Btr D Tablet?
No, you should not consume alcohol with Btr D Tablet, it can increase the risk of stomach irritation and thus bleeding. It is recommended to talk to your doctor if you consume it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You are suffering from any heart disease, as Btr D Tablet can cause an increase in heart rate.
- You have or had any medical condition and are on medication for the same.
- You develop any allergy or experience any side effect after taking Btr D Tablet.
- You have a stomach or intestinal ulcer.
- You have a blood disorder or pre-existing asthma.
- Btr D Tablet should not be used in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Btr D Tablet
How Does It Work?
- In Btr D Tablet, chymotrypsin-trypsin & bromelain have anti-inflammatory properties. It acts by increasing the blood supply to the affected area, thus reducing the pain and swelling. It decreases themovement to inflammatory cells, thereby enhancing the healing process respectively....Read more
- Rutoside has an antioxidant and anti-platelet aggregation property, which prevents the formation of free radical thus prevents cell damage and avoids gathering of the platelets, further improving blood circulation and fastens the wound healing....Read more
- Diclofenac inhibits the synthesis of chemical substance prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offering anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions for Use of Btr D Tablet
- Btr D Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Btr D Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Btr D Tablet may alter the effect of an antibiotic such as amoxicillin when used concomitantly.
- Medicine known to retain potassium level in the blood such as spironolactone, ciclosporin, tacrolimus or trimethoprim should be used with caution and monitored.
- Medicine used as a blood thinner such as warfarin should be used with caution as it can cause an increased risk of bleeding when used along with Btr D Tablet.
- Taking any other medicines containing Diclofenac or NSAIDs and citalopram, sertraline (mood enhancer) increases the risk of stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Immunosuppressive medicine such as methotrexate, cyclosporine and tacrolimus effect increases and can cause kidney damage when used along with Btr D Tablet.
- Concurrent use of digoxin (heart medicine), ramipril (anti-hypertensive), lithium (anti-psychotic medicine) along with Btr D Tablet may alter the effect of either medicine.
- Antimicrobials medicine like ciprofloxacin, lomefloxacin should be used with caution as they can cause fits.
- The phenytoin level should be monitored when taking it along with Btr D Tablet. Cholestyramine (lipid-lowering medicine) decreases the effect of Btr D Tablet when used along.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Btr D Tablet
- Store Btr D Tablet at temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Btr D Tablet
- Excess of Btr D Tablet can cause symptoms such as headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, stomach or intestinal bleeding, diarrhoea, dizziness, excitation, coma, drowsiness, fainting or convulsions.
- However, if you have taken too much of Btr D Tablet then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed any dose of Btr D Tablet then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule. Do not take a dou
ble dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Btr D Tablet?
A: No, it is not safe to take any other medicines to relieve pain along with Btr D Tablet. Concomitant use of painkillers can cause adverse effects like gastrointestinal bleeding and liver damage.
Q: What is the use of Btr D Tablet?
A: Btr D Tablet use mainly to provide relief from pain and inflammation associated with various conditions such as arthritis, post-surgery, tooth extraction, injury and many more.
Q: Is Btr D Tablet a painkiller?
A: Yes, Btr D Tablet is a painkiller. It is specific for the pain associated with inflammation due to various condition.
Q: Is Btr D Tablet habit-forming or addictive?
A: No, Btr D Tablet is not a habit-forming medicine. However, it is recommended to take it as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Is Btr D Tablet a steroid?
A: No, Btr D Tablet is not a steroid, it is a painkiller.
Q: Can Btr D Tablet be given to my 12 year kid for back pain?
A: No, it is not recommended to use Btr D Tablet for children below 18 years of age. Consult your doctor for further assistance.
- LeoTryps D - Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside, Diclofenac Tablets – LeoGenic Healthcare Pvt Ltd [Internet]. LeoGenic Healthcare Pvt Ltd. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Rutoside Trihydrate-Trypsin-Bromelain-Recca Forte Tablet [Internet]. Bionova.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Bromelain [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
|You Save||₹35 (20% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Rutoside(100.0 Mg),Diclofenac(50.0 Mg),Chymotrypsin-trypsin(48.0 Mg),Bromelain(90.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea|
Last Updated on: 07 May 2021 | 03:38 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved