Btr D Tablet
Btr D Tablet Description
Btr D Tablet is used to provide relief from pain and inflammation associated with various conditions. It contains a combination of bromelain, chymotrypsin-trypsin, rutoside and diclofenac as its acti
ve ingredients. Btr D Tablet has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and analgesic property. It works by increasing the blood supply to the affected area and decreases the movement of inflammatory cells as well as prevents platelet aggregation, thus improves the wound healing process. It should not be used in patients below 18 years of age. You may experience side effects like nausea, vomiting, indigestion, bloating while on treatment with Btr D Tablet. Most of them are temporary, but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately.
|Contains||Rutoside(100.0 Mg) + Diclofenac(50.0 Mg) + Chymotrypsin-Trypsin(48.0 Mg) + Bromelain(90.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea|
- Enzem Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Saffron Therapeutics Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 211.00₹ 177.24₹
- Edinase D TabletBy Ronyd Health Care Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 166.50₹ 166.50₹
- Jubiflam Plus Tablets 10'sBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 214.50₹ 214.50₹
- Invilin Plus TabletBy Synokem Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 256.08₹ 217.67₹
- Rutoflam TabletBy Akumentis Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 240.00₹ 204.00₹
- Debrilyse Plus Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 281.50₹ 281.50₹
- Flamar 3d TabletBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 235.00₹ 235.00₹
- Shanzen TabletBy Auftritt Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 219.00₹ 186.15₹
- Enzomac Plus TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 281.50₹ 239.27₹
- Acinual D Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Vilberry Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 160.00₹ 160.00₹
Uses of Btr D Tablet
Contraindications of Btr D Tablet
- If you are allergic to bromelain, chymotrypsin-trypsin, rutoside, diclofenac or any other component of Btr D Tablet.
- If you have a blood disorder (haemophilia) or liver disorder.
- If you have a kidney disorder and are undergoing hemodialysis.
- If you have active stomach or intestinal bleeding, ulcer, perforations or peptic ulcers.
- If you have a history of stomach or intestinal bleeding or perforations.
- If you have any heart conditions such as heart failure.
Side effects of Btr D Tablet
- Stomach discomfort
- Dark-coloured stools
- Increase liver enzyme
Precautions and Warnings of Btr D Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You are suffering from any heart disease, as Btr D Tablet can cause an increase in heart rate.
- You have or had any medical condition and are on medication for the same.
- You develop any allergy or experience any side effect after taking Btr D Tablet.
- You have a stomach or intestinal ulcer.
- You have a blood disorder or pre-existing asthma.
- Btr D Tablet should not be used in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Btr D Tablet
How Does It Work?
- In Btr D Tablet, chymotrypsin-trypsin & bromelain have anti-inflammatory properties. It acts by increasing the blood supply to the affected area, thus reducing the pain and swelling. It decreases the movement to inflammatory cells, thereby enhancing the healing process respectively....
- Rutoside has an antioxidant and anti-platelet aggregation property, which prevents the formation of free radical thus prevents cell damage and avoids gathering of the platelets, further improving blood circulation and fastens the wound healing....
- Diclofenac inhibits the synthesis of chemical substance prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain, swelling and inflammation thus offering anti-inflammatory properties.
Directions for Use of Btr D Tablet
- Btr D Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Btr D Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Btr D Tablet may alter the effect of an antibiotic such as amoxicillin when used concomitantly.
- Medicine known to retain potassium level in the blood such as spironolactone, ciclosporin, tacrolimus or trimethoprim should be used with caution and monitored.
- Medicine used as a blood thinner such as warfarin should be used with caution as it can cause an increased risk of bleeding when used along with Btr D Tablet.
- Taking any other medicines containing Diclofenac or NSAIDs and citalopram, sertraline (mood enhancer) increases the risk of stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Immunosuppressive medicine such as methotrexate, cyclosporine and tacrolimus effect increases and can cause kidney damage when used along with Btr D Tablet.
- Concurrent use of digoxin (heart medicine), ramipril (anti-hypertensive), lithium (anti-psychotic medicine) along with Btr D Tablet may alter the effect of either medicine.
- Antimicrobials medicine like ciprofloxacin, lomefloxacin should be used with caution as they can cause fits.
- The phenytoin level should be monitored when taking it along with Btr D Tablet. Cholestyramine (lipid-lowering medicine) decreases the effect of Btr D Tablet when used along.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Btr D Tablet
- Store Btr D Tablet at temperature below 30°C in a cool dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Btr D Tablet
- Excess of Btr D Tablet can cause symptoms such as headache, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, stomach or intestinal bleeding, diarrhoea, dizziness, excitation, coma, drowsiness, fainting or convulsions.
- However, if you have taken too much of Btr D Tablet then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take my regular painkillers along with Btr D Tablet?
Q: What is the use of Btr D Tablet?
Q: Is Btr D Tablet a painkiller?
Q: Is Btr D Tablet habit-forming or addictive?
Q: Is Btr D Tablet a steroid?
Q: Can Btr D Tablet be given to my 12 year kid for back pain?
- LeoTryps D - Trypsin, Bromelain, Rutoside, Diclofenac Tablets – LeoGenic Healthcare Pvt Ltd [Internet]. LeoGenic Healthcare Pvt Ltd. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Rutoside Trihydrate-Trypsin-Bromelain-Recca Forte Tablet [Internet]. Bionova.co.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Bromelain [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Diclofenac Sodium 50mg Gastro-Resistant Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]