Broncocet Syrup 100ml
Broncocet 2 MG Description
Broncocet Syrup is a medicine that is used to make breathing easier. It is used for relieving symptoms of asthma and conditions of blockage or obstruction of airways and lungs (COPD). Broncocet helps
in relieving the symptoms such as bronchospasm (tightening of the muscles that line the airways or the bronchi in the lungs), coughing, constriction, wheezing and difficulty in breathing. Broncocet Syrup contains salbutamol as an active ingredient, which belongs to a class of medicines called a bronchodilator.
|You Save||₹2.30 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Salbutamol / Albuterol(2.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)|
|Side effects||Headache, palpitations, muscle cramps, itching, rashes, redness|
- Asthalin Syrup 100mlBy Cipla Limited100ml Syrup in BottleMRP 19.04₹ 16.37₹ 0.16/Ml
Uses of Broncocet 2 MG
Contraindications of Broncocet 2 MG
- If you are allergic to salbutamol or any other ingredients of Broncocet Syrup.
- If you have a history of vaginal bleeding or bloody discharge during the first 6 months of pregnancy.
- If you are taking certain blood pressure-lowering medicine such as propranolol.
Side effects of Broncocet 2 MG
- Feeling shaky
- Rapid heartbeats
- Muscle cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Broncocet 2 MG
Other General Warnings
Mode of Action of Broncocet 2 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Broncocet 2 MG
- Take Broncocet Syrup as instructed by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- You should not consume this Syrup directly from the bottle.
- Use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity.
- Shake well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use.
Interactions of Broncocet 2 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to treat high blood pressure such as water pills, guanethidine and reserpine, medicines used for mood disorders such as methyldopa and tranylcypromine if taken along can affect the activity of Broncocet Syrup....
- Taking high doses of certain medicines such as Theophylline (used for the treatment of asthma ) and steroids if taken along with Broncocet Syrup can cause a low level of potassium in the blood.
- Broncocet Syrup should be discontinued for 6 hours before any planned dental procedures or surgeries which might involve the use of inhalational anaesthetics as it can lead to heart problems or bleeding disorders....
- You may experience a rise in blood sugar level if taken along with antidiabetic medicines. Your doctor may need to adjust the dose of your antidiabetic medicine.
- There is a risk of getting heart rhythms problems if taken along with medicines like Digoxin which is used to treat heart conditions, water pills, Theophylline used to treat breathing problems and steroids....
Storage and disposal of Broncocet 2 MG
- Keep Broncocet Syrup out of the reach of children.
- Store below 25°C in a dry place and the original container.
- Do not throw away the medicine through wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Broncocet 2 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give Broncocet Syrup with Paracetamol?
Q: Is Broncocet Syrup good for cough?
- Salbutamol Syrup 2mg/5ml - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Salbutamol [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Salbutamol Syrup 2mg/5ml - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Albuterol: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Salbutamol [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Salbutamol - Medicine - NHS [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 7 May 2022]