Brimosun Ls Eye Drops 5ml
By SUN PHARMA
5ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Brimosun Ls Eye Drop is used to lower pressure in the eye in patients having open-angle glaucoma and ocular high pressure in the eyes. It contains brimonidine as its active ingredient. It works initially by decreasing the production of aqueous humour (watery fluid similar to plasma) in the eye which decreases the pressure inside the eye. If used for a longer duration it also works by drainage of aqueous humour. Redness, burning, itching, foreign body sensation in eyes, blurring of eyes, allergic swelling of eyelid or conjunctiva are some of the side effects of using this medicine. If side effects bother you or your condition does not improve over time, inform your doctor....
|You Save||₹44.82 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||To lower pressure in the eye in patients having open-angle glaucoma|
|Side effects||Redness, burning, itching in the eyes|
Check more medicines with composition as Brimonidine(0.1 %)
4 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Brimosun Ls Eye Drops 5ml
Uses of Brimosun Ls 0.1 %
Brimosun Ls Eye Drop is used to lower pressure in the eye in patients having open-angle glaucoma and ocular high pressure in an eye.
Contraindications of Brimosun Ls 0.1 %
- If you are allergic to Brimonidine or any of the other ingredients Brimosun Ls Eye Drop.
- If you are using this medicine with other medicines such as monoamine oxidase inhibitor and a tricyclic antidepressant group of medicine.
- Brimosun Ls Eye Drop should not be used for a child of age less than 2 years.
Side effects of Brimosun Ls 0.1 %
- Redness, burning, itching
- The sensation of foreign particles in the eyes
- Blurring of eyes
- Allergic swelling of eyelid or conjunctiva
- Dryness of mouth
- Dryness of eyes
- Intolerance to light
Precautions and Warnings of Brimosun Ls 0.1 %
Can I instil Brimosun Ls Eye Drop during pregnancy?
Brimosun Ls Eye Drop is to be used locally as eye drops and there are fewer chances of absorption in the blood. However, this medicine should be used under medical supervision by a pregnant woman.
Can I instil Brimosun Ls Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
It is not known if Brimosun Ls Eye Drop passes in breastmilk or not. Use of this medicine while breastfeeding is not recommended.
Can I drive if I have used Brimosun Ls Eye Drop?
Brimosun Ls Eye Drop can cause blurring of vision, sleepiness and tiredness. Avoid driving in such situations and until your vision is clear.
Can I consume alcohol with Brimosun Ls Eye Drop?
Consuming alcohol when you are using Brimosun Ls Eye Drop can cause dizziness or sleepiness. Avoid alcohol consumption while on this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are using Brimosun Ls Eye Drop for your child of age above 2 years. Use should be done with caution in such patients.
- You have low mood, brain disease, reduce blood flow to heart or part of the body, decrease in blood pressure after a change of body posture, swelling and narrowing of small blood vessels of feet, hand, etc....
- You have any liver, heart or kidney disease.
- You are using contact lense as a component called benzalkonium chloride present in this medicine can cause discolouration of soft contact lenses.
- Your eyes are dry. Use should be done with caution.
Mode of Action of Brimosun Ls 0.1 %
How Does It Work?
It works initially by decreasing the production of aqueous humour (watery fluid similar to plasma) in the eye which decreases the pressure inside the eye. If used for a longer duration, it also works by drainage of aqueous humour....
Directions for Use of Brimosun Ls 0.1 %
- Use Brimosun Ls Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully. Do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Brimosun Ls 0.1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Brimosun Ls Eye Drop should not be used with medicines such as monoamine oxidase inhibitor (used in brain diseases).
- Concomitant use along with medicines used in high blood pressure should be done with caution.
Storage and disposal of Brimosun Ls 0.1 %
- Store Brimosun Ls Eye Drop at a temperature below 25 °C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Brimosun Ls 0.1 %
- As Brimosun Ls Eye Drop is meant for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you instil extra drops of it, wash eyes thoroughly with water.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed the application of Brimosun Ls Eye Drop, instil it as soon as possible. Do not instil more drops to compensate for the missed application.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Brimosun Ls Eye Drop cause blurring of vision?
A: Brimosun Ls Eye Drop can cause blurring of vision as a side effect.
Country of Origin
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.