Brevoxyl 4% Creamy Face Wash 50gm
By GLAXOSMITHKLINE PHARMA
50g Face Wash in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Brevoxyl Creamy wash is a topical cleanser. It has antiseptic and antimicrobial properties. Brevoxyl Creamy wash is used for the management of acne. Brevoxyl Creamy wash contains benzoyl peroxide as a
n active component. Brevoxyl Creamy wash helps in unclogging the skin pores. It may take few days to several weeks to show improvement, but if you don't see any results within 4-6 weeks, contact the doctor. It should be used as advised by the doctor....
Ingredients and Benefits
Benzoyl peroxide reduces the amount of acne-causing bacteria on your skin. It also softens your skin and helps remove excess oil from the skin. It helps to unclog pores by removing dead skin to prev
ent blockages. It helps treats existing acne and may help prevent new spots from coming....
Uses of Brevoxyl 4% Creamy Face Wash 50gm
Brevoxyl Creamy wash is used for the management of acne and may be used to treat other skin conditions.
Precautions and Warnings of Brevoxyl 4% Creamy Face Wash 50gm
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to benzoyl peroxide or any of the components of Brevoxyl Creamy wash
- You are using other topical medicines
- Avoid scrubbing the affected area while using this wash.
- Avoid rubbing the medicine on the affected area for a prolonged time.
- In case of excessive peeling of the skin or other side effects, you must seek medical help.
Directions for Use of Brevoxyl 4% Creamy Face Wash 50gm
- Brevoxyl Creamy wash is meant for external use only.
- Wet the skin with water before applying.
- Take a small amount and massage in a circular motion and rinse thoroughly.
- Pat it dry and apply a suitable moisturiser.
Storage and disposal of Brevoxyl 4% Creamy Face Wash 50gm
- Brevoxyl Creamy wash does not require special storage conditions.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I let my healthcare provider know before using Brevoxyl Creamy wash?
A: You must inform the doctor about the complete medical history along with the history of skin allergies or allergic reactions to Brevoxyl Creamy wash.
Q: How often can I use Brevoxyl Creamy wash?
A: Use Brevoxyl Creamy wash as suggested by the doctor and follow all the instructions.
Q: Should I be worried about skin irritation with the use of Brevoxyl Creamy wash?
A: Skin irritation may occur with Brevoxyl Creamy wash in patients who are allergic to the composition of the medicine. You must consult the doctor for more details.
Q: Sunlight exposure is safe while using Brevoxyl Creamy wash?
A: Brevoxyl Creamy wash might make you more sensitive to direct sunlight. You must use sunscreen or other precautions as prescribed by the doctor.
Q: Are there any drug interactions with the Brevoxyl Creamy wash?
A: Since the Brevoxyl Creamy wash is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you must always consult the doctor if you are taking other medicines to treat other skin conditions, other antibacterial medicines like Dapsone (used on the skin). You must consult the doctor for more details.
Q: Are there any side effects of using the Brevoxyl Creamy wash?
A: You may experience side effects like the peeling of the skin, itching, irritation, redness of the skin after using the Brevoxyl Creamy wash, however not everyone gets them.
- Benzoyl peroxide: medicine used to treat acne [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 31 August 2021]
- Benzoyl Peroxide (Topical Route) Before Using - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2021 [cited 31 August 2021]
- Benzoyl peroxide [Internet]. Pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 31 August 2021]
- Benzoyl Peroxide Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 31 August 2021]
Last Updated on: 08 Sep 2021 | 01:05 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved