By EMENOX HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bravid Tablet is a multivitamin supplement. It contains a combination of alpha-lipoic acid, folic acid, methylcobalamin, pyridoxine and vitamin D3 as active ingredients. Bravid is used as a supplement in patients with a condition called diabetic neuropathy (nerve pain) and for general weakness, fatigue and as a nutritional supplement. You should increase the intake of foods such as fruits, nuts, leafy vegetables, etc in your diet. Take Bravid tab as advised by your doctor....
|You Save||₹25.56 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg),Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(1000.0 Iu),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Multivitamin, Diabetic neuropathy|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(3.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg) + Vitamin D3 / Cholecalciferol(1000.0 Iu) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg)
9 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Bravid Tablet
Ingredients and Benefits
- Alpha-lipoic acid is an antioxidant it protects the body from oxidative damages. It can reduce hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy....
- Methylcobalamine is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. It is also essential for proper red blood cell formation, neurological function and DNA synthesis. ...
- Vitamin D3 plays an important role in the absorption of calcium and helps in building strong and healthy bones. It also improves neuronal function, formation of neuronal cells and can help prevent damage to neurons....
- Folic acid helps the body form healthy red blood cells. It is also involved in important physiological reactions and the synthesis of chemical messengers in the brain. It can improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy....
- Pyridoxine is also known as vitamin B6 is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a co-enzyme in the body.
Uses of Bravid Tablet
- Bravid Tablet is used as a nutritional supplement to improve general well being and overall health.
- It is also used for diabetic neuropathy (a type of nerve damage that can occur with diabetes).
Precautions and Warnings of Bravid Tablet
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, planning to get pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not take this medicine without consulting your doctor.
- You have any existing medical conditions of the heart, kidney, liver, prostate problems or any other diseases, consult your doctor before starting the Bravid Tablet.
- You have a condition called malabsorption syndrome or megaloblastic anaemia.
- You have too much calcium in the blood.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are allergic to any of the components of this medicine.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming alcohol in an excessive amount while taking this supplement.
- Bravid Tablet should be taken at the exact dose and for the exact duration as prescribed by the doctor.
Directions for Use of Bravid Tablet
- Bravid Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Bravid Tablet
- Store Bravid Tablet in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Bravid Tablet?
A: Bravid Tablet is a nutritional supplement which is used in patients who have diabetic neuropathy. It is also used as a nutritional supplement to support general health.
Q: Can I take Bravid daily?
A: Yes, you can take Bravid daily for a specific duration suggested by the doctor. Do not take endlessly on your own without consulting a doctor.
Q: When should I take Bravid Tablet?
A: You can take Bravid Tablet at any time of the day with or without food, as told by your doctor. But it should preferably be taken in the morning after meals. It's best to take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Elmecob D tablet [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- 10. Vallianou N, Evangelopoulos A, Koutalas P. Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy. PubMed. 2021. [cited 8 April 2022]
- Di Somma C, Scarano E, Barrea L, Zhukouskaya V, Savastano S, Mele C et al. Vitamin D and Neurological Diseases: An Endocrine View [Internet]. PubMed. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.