Bioff Bottle Of 30ml Suspension
By ZYDUS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
30ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Bioff 50 MG Description
Bioff Suspension is an antibiotic used in various bacterial infections such as infection of lungs, airways, throat, skin, soft tissues and urinary tract. It contains ofloxacin as active ingredient th
at works by inhibiting the growth of the bacteria and kill the various susceptible bacterial organisms. Take this medicine as prescribed and for the exact duration. Not completing the course of antibiotics or missing any dose of antibiotics can result in failure of therapy. You should also tell your doctor about the medicines, herbs, supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you are suffering from, before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹6.37 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, sleeping disorder, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Ofloxacin(50.0 Mg)
1 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Bioff Bottle Of 30ml Suspension
- Oflox 50mg RediuseBy Cipla Limited60ml Suspension in BottleMRP 70.26₹ 59.7216.67% CHEAPER₹ 1.00/Millilitre
Uses of Bioff 50 MG
Bioff Suspension is used in the treatment of respiratory infections (pneumonia, bronchitis), urinary tract infection, skin infection and other infection of genital organs.
Contraindications of Bioff 50 MG
If you are allergic to ofloxacin or any medicines from fluoroquinolone class of medicines and any other ingredients of Bioff Suspension.
Side effects of Bioff 50 MG
- Stomach pain
- Sleeping disorder
Precautions and Warnings of Bioff 50 MG
Can I take Bioff Bottle Of 30ml Suspension during pregnancy?
- Due to limited information available on its safety, it is not recommended in pregnancy.
Can I take Bioff Bottle Of 30ml Suspension while breastfeeding?
Bioff Suspension can pass into human breast milk and can harm baby. Hence, breastfeeding should be discontinued while you are taking this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed Bioff Bottle Of 30ml Suspension?
- You may experience sleepiness, dizziness and visual disturbances when you are taking this medicine. You should not drive or use any tools or machines while taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Bioff Bottle Of 30ml Suspension?
You should not drink alcohol while taking this medicine, as alcohol may worsen the side effects like drowsiness or dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You may experience pain, swelling or weakness of joints, tendons, muscle weakness, joint pain, nerve related problems, confusion, lack of sleep, anxiety etc. during the treatment.
- You experience any allergic reaction like swollen throat, face, rash, fever, breathing difficulty, any other infection after taking Bioff Suspension.
- Your age is more than 60 years, then the chances of tendon disorders are high.
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
- You have any pre-existing medical condition like kidney or liver related problems, diabetes, or any kind of heart problems like abnormal heart rhythm etc.
- You are going out in the sun, cover your skin properly and apply sunscreen during the treatment.
- You are suffering from diabetes, you need to be careful as a drop in blood glucose can occur, watch for headache, weakness, tremors, sweating.
- It is advised to keep yourself well hydrated during the treatment.
- Keep a regular check on liver or kidney function during prolonged treatment.
Mode of Action of Bioff 50 MG
How Does It Work?
This medicine inhibits bacterial DNA, thereby restricting their growth and eventually killing the bacteria responsible for causing infection.
Directions for Use of Bioff 50 MG
- Take Bioff Suspension as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Bioff 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Bioff Suspension, if taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for gout or arthritis, antacids, painkillers, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, medicines for breathing-related problems like theophylline, antidiabetic medicines etc....
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are oral anticoagulants like warfarin, painkillers like ibuprofen, medicines for heart-related disorders like quinidine etc.
- Medicines or dietary supplements that contain iron, aluminium, magnesium or sucralfate used to reduce stomach acid should be taken with a minimum gap of one hour with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Bioff 50 MG
- Store Bioff Suspension at room temperature, cool and dry palce.
- Protect if from direct sunlight
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dosage of Bioff 50 MG
If you have taken too much of this medicine than prescribed, then it may cause drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, hot and cold flushes etc. Contact your doctor immediately or rush to the nearest hospital in case of overdose and you experience any of such symptoms....
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mahesh Muthe
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Bioff Suspension habit forming?
A: No, habit-forming tendencies have not been reported with Bioff Suspension.
Q: What should I remember while taking Bioff Suspension?
- Do not take any medicine to stop the diarrhea if you develop watery or bloody diarrhea while taking Ofloxacin. Stop the medicine and inform your doctor immediately.
- Avoid going out in the sun. Wear a protective covering or use a sunscreen (SPF 30 or 40) to prevent sunburn.
- Inform your doctor if you experience redness, itching, rash, swelling after exposure to sun.
Q: Can I stop taking Bioff Suspension even I start feeling better?
A: No, do not stop taking Bioff Suspension before the prescribed duration. The symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured. You should complete the full course of treatment else there are chances of recurrence of the infection.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed