Benxop 4% Face Wash
Benxop 4 % Description
Benxop face wash is used in the treatment of acne. It contains benzoyl peroxide as its active component. It is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your
doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
Uses of Benxop 4 %
Contraindications of Benxop 4 %
Side effects of Benxop 4 %
Precautions and Warnings of Benxop 4 %
Other General Warnings
- You feel your skin has become more sensitive.
- You are using other acne treatments at the same time.
- Do not use it on broken skin.
- Avoid contact with your eyes, eyelids, mouth, lips and inside the nose.
- Do not use it for a prolonged duration than recommended.
Directions for Use of Benxop 4 %
- Benxop face wash is meant for topical use only.
- Use it as directed by your doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wet the skin with water, take a small amount of the face wash and massage in a circular motion and rinse thoroughly.
- Avoid using on broken skin & avoid contact with eyes, eyelids, lips and mouth.
Storage and disposal of Benxop 4 %
- Store in the original pack in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Benxop 4 %
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Benxop 4 %
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Benxop 4 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Benxop face wash is meant for topical application and thus the interaction with other medicines taken orally is unlikely. However, it can interact with other medicines or products applied topically.
- You should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions.
- Especially if you are using other acne treatments or medications containing isotretinoin, tretinoin, tazarotene, dapsone, sulfacetamide, etc.