Becovit Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Becovit Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Becovit Forte capsule is a multivitamin supplement. It contains vitamin B-complex including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic
acid (B9), cobalamin (B12) with Vitamin C. Please inform your doctor about your health before taking Becovit Forte capsule.
Uses of Becovit Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For the treatment of Vitamin C and Vitamin B-complex deficiencies
- For a healthy immune system and boosting energy levels
- Helps in prevention of anemia
- As a supplement when vitamin requirements of body is high such as in nutrient malabsorption, after surgery, during pregnancy and lactation
Precautions and Warnings of Becovit Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Becosules syrup if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Becovit Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Vitamin B complex: These are essential for normal functions of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes. These help in decreasing anaemia and promote good cardiovascular health. It also helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress and keeps your skin, hair and nails healthy....
- Vitamin C: It is an antioxidant and immunity booster. It is essential for the growth, development and repair of body tissues. It helps in wound healing by promoting collagen synthesis and improves iron absorption....
Directions for Use of Becovit Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medicine as advised by your doctor, preferably after meals.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Becovit Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume this supplement in excess?
Q: Can Becovit Forte capsule be taken every day?
Q: Is Becovit Forte capsule safe during pregnancy?
Q: What is the dose of Becovit Forte capsule for a child?
Q: When should I take Becovit Forte capsule?
- NIH. Pantothenic Acid. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Vitamin B6.[Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- NIH. Riboflavin. [Accessed on 13.May.2020] (online)
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Biotin [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- B vitamins [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Folic Acid [Internet] CDC.gov. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Thiamine [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin c [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]