Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules
By PFIZER LTD
15 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules is a multivitamin supplement. It contains vitamin B-complex including thiamine (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), calcium pantothenate (B5), pyridoxine (B6), biotin (B7), folic acid (B9), cobalamin (B12) with vitamin C and zinc.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Vitamin B complex: These are essential for normal functions of muscles, nerves, blood cells and eyes. These help in decreasing anaemia and promote good cardiovascular health. It also helps in reducing tiredness & fatigue, protects cells from oxidative stress and keeps your skin, hair and nails healthyread less
- Vitamin C: It is an antioxidant and immunity booster. It is essential for the growth, development and repair of body tissues. It helps in wound healing by promoting collagen synthesis and improves iron absorptionread less
- Zinc: It is an essential mineral that the body requires. It strengthens the immune system to fight against bacteria, viruses and other infection-causing organisms. It also plays a crucial role in proper thyroid functioning, growth and maintaining good eyesightread less
Uses of Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules
- For a healthy immune system and energy levels
- Maintains healthy skin, hair and nails
- Helps in tissue repair and reducing mouth ulcers
- Helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Helpful in prevention of anaemia
- Improves metabolism and overall health
Precautions and Warnings of Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem be sure to consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Take this medicine as advised by your doctor
- Take it preferably after meals
- You should not consume Vitamin and Mineral supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
Storage and disposal of Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Should be stored in cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What happens if I consume this medicine in excess?
A: Taking too much of this medicine is related to loss of control of movement of body parts, fluctuations in blood pressure, liver function problem, stomach upset, etc
- NIH. ODS. Vitamin B5. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 16. Apr. 2020] (Online)
- NIH. ODS. Vitamin B6. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 16. Apr. 2020] (Online)
- NIH. ODS Riboflavin.Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 16. Apr. 2020] (Online)
- NIH. ODS. Biotin. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 16. Apr. 2020] (Online)
- NIH. ODS. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 16. Apr. 2020] (Online)
- NIH. ODS. Zinc. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 16. Apr. 2020] (Online)
- MedlinePlus. B vitamins. [Accessed on 16. Apr. 2020] (Online)
- CDC. Folic Acid.[Accessed on 16. Apr. 2020] (Online)
- NIH. ODS. Thiamine. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 16. Apr. 2020] (Online)
- NIH. ODS. Vitamin C. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 16. Apr. 2020] (Online)
Other Variants for
Becosules Z Strip Of 15 Capsules
|You Save||₹4.71 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg),Vitamin B1 / Thiamine(10.0 Mg),Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg),Calcium Panthothenate(50.0 Mg),Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate(41.4 Mg),Vitamin B7 / Biotin / Vitamin H(100.0 Mcg),Vitamin C / Ascorbic Acid(150.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg),Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(15.0 Mcg),Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin(10.0 Mg)|
Last Updated on: 18 Jan 2021 | 06:39 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved