Azywell 500mg Tablet
Azywell 500 MG Description
Azywell Tablet is an antibiotic and is used to treat various types of bacterial infections of the ears, skin, throat, urinary tract, etc. It contains azithromycin as its active ingredient. This medic
ine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using Azywell Tablet inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
- Azicip 500mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Cipla Gx3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.16₹ 55.418.2% CHEAPER₹ 18.47/Tablet
- Azincure 500mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.68₹ 58.662.83% CHEAPER₹ 19.55/Tablet
- Azicox 500mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Coxswain Healthcare3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 70.60₹ 60.010.6% CHEAPER₹ 20.00/Tablet
- Aziclass 500mg Strip Of 5 TabletsBy Apex Laboratories Private Limited5 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.71₹ 94.176.41% CHEAPER₹ 18.83/Tablet
- Prazith 500mg Strip Of 3 TabletsBy Prism Lifescience3 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 64.02₹ 54.429.84% CHEAPER₹ 18.14/Tablet
Uses of Azywell 500 MG
Contraindications of Azywell 500 MG
Side effects of Azywell 500 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Azywell 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking Azywell Tablet.
- You have heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms.
- You have problems with your liver or kidney.
- You suffer from any mental health problems.
- You have a condition that causes muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis).
- You experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking Azywell Tablet.
- You have low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood.
Mode of Action of Azywell 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Azywell 500 MG
- Azywell Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, with or without food. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results, and do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
- Complete the course of this antibiotic medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Azywell 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Azywell Tablet works, or Azywell Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medicines used to manage stomach acid such as antacids should be taken with a minimum gap of at least one hour with Azywell Tablet.
- Medicines used for migraine, and headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm if you are taking medicines like cisapride that are used to treat gastric reflux diseases.
- Medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, a medicine used to treat gout, like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like cyclosporin, medicines used to stop blood clotting like warfarin, anti-allergic medicine like astemizole, should be used cautiously....
Storage and disposal of Azywell 500 MG
- Store Azywell Tablet at room temperature, away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
- Keep them away from children and pets.
- Do not take this medicine after the expiry date, which is mentioned on the pack.
Dosage of Azywell 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Azywell Tablet?
Q: Are there any side effects with Azywell Tablet?
Q: Can I take Azywell Tablet for throat infection or cough?
Q: Can I stop taking Azywell Tablet if I start feeling better, and my symptoms are gone?
Q: Can I take Azywell Tablet for fever?
Q: What is the composition of Azywell Tablet?
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin 500mg Tablets - Patient information leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin - Product Monograph [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Azithromycin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 May 2022]