Azithral 200mg Liquid 15ml
By ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS
15ml Oral Liquid in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Azithral 200mg Liquid contains Azithromycin. They belong to antibiotic class of medicine. It is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of throat/neck, lungs, ear, urinary tract and skin. It wo
rks by inhibiting the growth of the bacteria and kill the various susceptible bacterial organisms. Azithral 200mg Liquid is designed to be used only by the children. Give Azithral 200mg Liquid as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to your child and never miss or skip a dose. The common side effects of Azithral 200mg Liquid is diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting and gas. If you feel the side effects persist or the condition of your child worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately....
Uses of Azithral 200mg Liquid 15ml
Azithral 200mg Liquid is used for the treatment of bacterial infection of ears, lungs, throat, wind pipe, nasal passage and tonsils, genitals, skin adn soft tissues.
Contraindications of Azithral 200mg Liquid 15ml
- If your child is allergic to Azithromycin or any other component of Azithral 200mg Liquid
- If your child is allergic to erythromycin, any macrolide or ketolide antibiotic
Side effects of Azithral 200mg Liquid 15ml
- Dizziness, headache, pricking sensation, joint pain, tiredness
- Impaired sense of taste and vision, deafness
- Diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, flatulence, indigestion
- Skin rashes, an urge to scratch, eating disorder or fear of getting weight
Precautions and Warnings of Azithral 200mg Liquid 15ml
Can I take Azithral 200mg Liquid during pregnancy?
Azithral 200mg Liquid is meant to be used in children and thus its usage in pregnant women is of no significance.
Can I take Azithral 200mg Liquid while breastfeeding?
Azithral 200mg Liquid is meant to be used in children and thus its usage in breastfeeding is of no significance.
Can I drive if I have consumed Azithral 200mg Liquid ?
Azithral 200mg Liquid is meant to be used in children and thus its impact on driving abilities is of no significance.
Can I consume alcohol with Azithral 200mg Liquid ?
Azithral 200mg Liquid is meant to be used in children and thus its interaction with alcohol is of no significance.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has heart problems or abnormal heart rhythms
- Your child experience severe and persistent diarrhoea after taking this medicine
- Your child has kidney or liver problems
- Your child has muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis)
- Your child has any neurological or psychiatric or mental problems
- Your child has low levels of potassium or magnesium in your blood
- Your child has any allergic reactions like swollen throat, face, rash, fever, breathing difficulty, any other infection
- Your child is suffering from diabetes
Mode of Action of Azithral 200mg Liquid 15ml
How Does It Work?
Azithral 200mg Liquid works by inhibiting the growth and killing of bacteria responsible for causing infection.
Directions for Use of Azithral 200mg Liquid 15ml
- Give Azithral 200mg Liquid as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or a dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Azithral 200mg Liquid 15ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines used to reduce stomach acid called antacids should be take with minum gap of one hour with this medicine.
- Medicines used for migraine headaches such as ergotamine should not be used concomitantly.
- Other medicines such as medicine used during heart failure like digoxin, medicine used to treat gout like colchicine, immune system modifying medicine like ciclosporin, blood thinner medicine like warfarin should be used cautiously....Read more
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Azithral 200mg Liquid 15ml
- Store below 25°C. Protect from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Azithral 200mg Liquid 15ml
Excess of Azithral 200mg Liquid may cause reversible loss of hearing, severe nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea. If you have given too much of this medicine then contact your doctor or reach out to the n
earest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
You should never miss your dose of antibiotic medicine and complete the entire course for effective treatment. If you missed any dose of medicine take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your
next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop giving Azithral 200mg Liquid if my child feel better?
A: No, it may decrease the effectiveness of treatment and will increase the resistance of bacteria. Also, can result in treatment failure and increase the risk of reoccurence of the infection.
Q: My child is allergic to clarithromycin, can I give azithromycin?
A: No, you should not give this medicine if your child is allergic to clarithromycin. You should also never take other medicines from the same class of antibiotics (macrolides) e.g. Clarithromucin, Erythromycin, Roxithromycin, Azithromycin and Fidaxomicin.
Q: Is Azithral 200mg Liquid an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Azithral 200mg Liquid is an antibiotic used to treat various bacterial infections.
Q: Can Azithral 200mg Liquid be given to babies?
A: Yes, Azithral 200mg Liquid is specially designed for children. However, the dose of this medicine varies among children based on their age and weight.
Other Products from this Brand
- Azithral 500 Mg Tab 5 S
- Azithral 250 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Azithral Pulse 500 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Azithral Dt 250 Mg Tab 5 S
- Azithral 1 Eye Oint 5 Gm
- Azithral 100 Mg Bottle Of 15 Ml Liquid
- Azithral Xl 200 Mg Bottle Of 30 Ml Liquid
- Azithral Xl 200 Mg Bottle Of 60 Ml Liquid
- Azithral Pulse 500 Mg Strip Of 3 Tablets
Last Updated on: 03 Mar 2021 | 11:19 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved