Aurogel Pree Filled Syringe Of 1ml Opthalmic Solution
Aurogel 1.4 %W/V Description
Aurogel Eye Drop are used to relieve discomfort and irritation of eyes in conditions like dry eyes. Dry eyes can be caused by various underlying illnesses and exposure to environmental pollutants. It
contains hyaluronic acid (sodium hyaluronate), a soothing agent. This eyedrop makes wearing of hard and soft contact lenses more comfortable. It should be used as directed by the doctor. Before using the Aurogel Eye Drop, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions.
Uses of Aurogel 1.4 %W/V
Contraindications of Aurogel 1.4 %W/V
Side effects of Aurogel 1.4 %W/V
Precautions and Warnings of Aurogel 1.4 %W/V
Other General Warnings
- You experience a burning sensation, itching, watering or pain in eyes after using Aurogel Eye Drop.
- Do not rub your eyes.
- Do not touch the tip of the nozzle.
Mode of Action of Aurogel 1.4 %W/V
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Aurogel 1.4 %W/V
- Use Aurogel Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss an application.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after instilling.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper. Keep the dropper clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Aurogel 1.4 %W/V
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Aurogel 1.4 %W/V
- Store Aurogel Eye Drop in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.