Asomex 5mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Asomex 5 MG Description
Asomex 5 tablet is a blood pressure-lowering medicine used for the treatment of high blood pressure. It contains amlodipine, an antihypertensive medicine. It is also used for the treatment of angina
pectoris (chest pain due to reduced blood flow to the heart). It works by relaxing the blood vessels and improving the blood flow. Take this medicine in the correct doses and for the exact duration as advised by your doctor. Taking this medicine regularly as prescribed by your doctor along with other lifestyle modifications can help you control your blood pressure better. You should also inform your doctor about your complete medical history before initiating the treatment.
|You Save||₹23.43 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||S Amlodipine(5.0 Mg)|
|Uses||High blood pressure & angina|
|Side effects||Dizziness, stomach upset, swelling, headache|
- Eslo 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Zuventus Health Care Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 155.85₹ 132.470.23% CHEAPER₹ 8.83/Tablet
- Espin 5mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 73.00₹ 62.0529.94% CHEAPER₹ 6.21/Tablet
- S Amlosafe 5mg TabletBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.20₹ 51.1742.15% CHEAPER₹ 5.12/Tablet
Uses of Asomex 5 MG
Contraindications of Asomex 5 MG
- If you are allergic to amlodipine or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have very low blood pressure or heart-related conditions such as stenosis, cardiogenic shock, heart failure after a heart attack.
Side effects of Asomex 5 MG
- Ankle swelling
- An upset stomach
- Muscle cramps
Precautions and Warnings of Asomex 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any underlying health condition related to the liver and kidneys.
- You have heart-related conditions or recently had a heart attack or heart failure.
- You are elderly, caution is advised while changing the dose for the elderly.
Mode of Action of Asomex 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Asomex 5 MG
- Asomex 5 tablets should be taken with sufficient water with or without food.
- Take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal blood pressure control.
Interactions of Asomex 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Asomex 5 tablet works or Asomex 5 itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines such as antibiotics, antifungals, other anti-hypertensive medicines, cholesterol-lowering medicines, medicines for heart conditions and muscle relaxants, etc.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are immunosuppressants, anti-HIV medicines, etc.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Asomex 5 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Asomex 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)