Arh 150mg Injection 2ml
By LINCOLN PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Arh 150 MG Description
Arh Injection is an antimalarial medicine used to treat severe malaria. It contains artesunate. Your doctor will add other antimalarial medicines along with this injection to treat your malaria infec
tion completely. Headache, nausea, discomfort are some common side effects of Falcigo injection. However, these are temporary and go away on their own. Before starting this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹17.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomiting|
Check more medicines with composition as Artesunate(150.0 Mg)
Uses of Arh 150 MG
Arh Injection is used for the treatment of severe malaria in adults and children.
Contraindications of Arh 150 MG
If you are allergic to Artesunate or any other ingredient of Arh Injection.
Side effects of Arh 150 MG
- Sickness (nausea)
- Abdominal pain or discomfort
- Blood-related abnormalities (low red blood cell count, low platelet count)
- Rashes, itching
Precautions and Warnings of Arh 150 MG
Can I take Arh Injection during pregnancy?
Limited information is available on the use of Falcigo Injection in pregnant women. Use in pregnancy is not recommended.
Can I take Arh Injection while breastfeeding?
Components of Falcigo injection pass into breastmilk. Use of this injection during breastfeeding should be avoided.
Can I drive if I have taken Arh Injection?
Arh Injection does not affect your ability to drive but you should avoid driving till you get well completely.
Can I consume alcohol with Arh Injection?
Alcohol is not known to interact with Arh Injection. However, if you consume alcohol too often, discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience rashes, itching, swelling on face and inside the mouth, difficulty in breathing, inform your doctor immediately.
- You may be asked for regular blood tests as this medicine may disturb some blood counts.
- You have any other health condition.
Mode of Action of Arh 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Arh Injection contains Artesunate which inhibits the growth and survival of malaria parasites even in cases where quinine has failed to respond. However, this injection alone is not enough and should be given along with some other antimalarial medicines for complete and effective control of infection....
Directions for Use of Arh 150 MG
- Arh Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject. Follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Arh 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant administration with medicines such as ritonavir, nevirapine, rifampin, carbamazepine and phenytoin decreases the blood concentration of Arh Injection.
- Medicines like axitinib, vandetanib, imatinib and diclofenac should be given with caution as they may increase the adverse effects of Arh Injection.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines or herbal supplements that you are taking before starting this injection.
Storage and disposal of Arh 150 MG
Store Arh Injection at a temperature of 20° to 25°C. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Discard any unused medicine.
Dosage of Arh 150 MG
- Arh Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse. Thus, the chances of overdose are unlikely. However, if you experience any discomfort or specific symptoms, inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
It is unlikely that the dose of Arh Injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare set up. However, if you have missed taking any dose of this injection, inform your doctor or nurse immediately....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Arh Injection?
A: Arh Injection is an antimalarial medicine.
Q: Is Arh Injection effective in the treatment of quinine resistant malaria?
A: Yes, Arh Injection is effective in cases of quinine resistance.
Q: How to use Arh Injection?
A: Arh Injection is available as a white powder in a vial, which comes with a diluent liquid in another vial. Your doctor/nurse will mix it properly and administer the medicine as intravenous bolus slowly.
Q: Is Arh Injection effective in treating all types and stages of malaria parasite?
A: No, Arh Injection is ineffective against hypnozoite liver stage forms of Plasmodium. Hence, another antimalarial medicine is given along with this for complete cure of infection.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed