Arbitel R 2.5mg Tablet
By MICRO LABS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Arbitel R 2.5mg Tablet Description
Arbitel R Tablet is an antihypertensive medicine. It is used in the treatment of high blood pressure. It is a combination medicine containing ramipril and telmisartan as active substances.
Uses of Arbitel R 2.5mg Tablet
For the treatment of high blood pressure.
Contraindications of Arbitel R 2.5mg Tablet
If you are allergic to ramipril, telmisartan or any other ingredients of Arbitel R Tablet If you have diabetes or kidney dysfunction and you are taking blood pressure lowering medicine like aliskiren If you have problems with your liver or kidney If you are pregnant (second and third trimesters) If you have low or unstable blood pressure If you have a history of serious allergic reaction called angioedema (recurrent episodes of swelling) If you have blockage of any duct that carries bile from the liver to the gallbladder (obstructive biliary disorders). If you are taking sacubitril/valsartan used to treat heart failure If you are on dialysis...
Side effects of Arbitel R 2.5mg Tablet
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Arbitel R 2.5mg Tablet
Can I take Arbitel R Tablet during pregnancy?
Arbitel R Tablet should not be taken during pregnancy. When pregnancy is detected, stop taking this medicine immediately and contact your doctor. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or you are planning to have a baby.
Can I take Arbitel R Tablet while breastfeeding?
Arbitel R Tablet is not recommended to use while breastfeeding. It is advised to consult your doctor for an alternative treatment that is safe during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Arbitel R Tablet?
Arbitel R Tablet may cause dizziness or drowsiness. If you experience any side effects after taking this medicine that may affect your ability to drive safely, it is suggested to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Arbitel R Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Arbitel R Tablet as it may worsen the side effects of this medicine such as dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have serious problems related to your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You have diabetes
- You have low blood pressure.
- You are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy.
- You are planning to get allergy shots for bee or wasp stings.
- You have lupus or a condition of thickening, tightening of the skin and blood vessels.
- You have lost a lot of body fluids due to vomiting, sweating, diarrhoea or are taking water tablets for a long time.
- You have a high level of potassium in your blood or have conditions that may lower sodium levels in your blood.
- You are planning to have surgery and will be given anaesthesia, you should tell your doctor or dentist that you are taking Arbitel R Tablet.
- You are diabetic and taking medicines like enalapril, lisinopril, ramipril, or aliskiren.
- You are on a low salt diet or have electrolyte imbalance of sodium, magnesium, potassium and have symptoms of dryness of mouth, thirst, drowsiness, muscle pain, nausea, vomiting, etc.
- You are known to have narrowing or blockage of the blood vessels of one or both kidneys.
- You develop diarrhoea and vomiting. This dehydration can result in low blood pressure. Have an adequate amount of water and fluids.
- You are taking medicines that may increase the risk of angioedema like temsirolimus, vildagliptin, sacubitril/valsartan.
- You are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure like valsartan, irbesartan.
Mode of Action of Arbitel R 2.5mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Arbitel R Tablet lowers the blood pressure by blocking the action of a hormone called angiotensin, responsible for narrowing blood vessels, thus allowing your blood vessels to relax and widen, making it easier for blood to flow through....
Directions for Use of Arbitel R 2.5mg Tablet
- Arbitel R Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It can be taken with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly and without fail as directed by your doctor.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Arbitel R 2.5mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Arbitel R Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, diabetes or are taking aliskiren, blood thinners medications (warfarin, heparin), anti-cancer medicines, medicines for psychiatric illnesses like lithium, potassium supplements or medicines containing potassium, other blood pressure lowering medicines like water pills (furosemide), and medicines for heart-related disorders like digoxin, painkillers, antibacterial medicines such as trimethoprim and corticosteroids, valsartan/sacubitril, lithium, racecadotril, prednisolone, aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, etc....
Storage and disposal of Arbitel R 2.5mg Tablet
- Store Arbitel R Tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Arbitel R 2.5mg Tablet
Symptoms of an overdose may include dizziness, nausea, vomiting, low blood pressure and irregular heartbeats. If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Arbitel R Tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Arbitel R Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for a missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Arbitel R Tablet?
A: Arbitel R Tablet is used for the treatment of high blood pressure.
Q: What is the composition of Arbitel R Tablet?
A: Arbitel R Tablet is a combination medicine containing ramipril and telmisartan.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Tritace Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Tritace Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Micardis 20 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
- Micardis 20 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 15 June 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.