Aquasol C Drops 30ml
By LIFEON PHARMACEUTICALS
30ml Oral Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aquasol C Drops 30ml Description
Aquasol C Drops 30ml is a vitamin supplement. It contains vitamin A, also known as retinol.
|You Save||₹3.00 (15% on MRP)|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin A
Uses of Aquasol C Drops 30ml
- For the treatment of vitamin A deficiency usually characterised by an inability to see in low light or night blindness.
- As a dietary supplement for optimum health, after surgery, in conditions of nutritional malabsorption and people suffering from poor fat absorption due to certain disease like cystic fibrosis.
Precautions and Warnings of Aquasol C Drops 30ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, be sure to consult your doctor
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- If you are going to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Vitamin A supplements are intended to supplement the diet of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Ingredients and Benefits of Aquasol C Drops 30ml
- Vitamin A is an essential nutrient for proper vision and night vision
- It helps in fighting infections and helps build immunity
- Helps in growth and strength of bones
- It also plays a critical role in maintaining the functions of the heart, lungs, kidneys and skin
Directions for Use of Aquasol C Drops 30ml
- Take this supplement with food or as directed by your doctor
- You should not consume vitamin A supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose
Storage and disposal of Aquasol C Drops 30ml
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Which foods are a good source of vitamin A?
- Green leafy vegetables and other green, orange and yellow vegetables, such as broccoli and carrots
- Fruits including muskmelon, apricots and mangoes
- Milk products and breakfast cereals
- Some types of fish such as salmon and meat
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Vitamin A supplement?
A: You may experience mild side effects like headache, nausea, vomiting and dry skin. High doses of vitamin A may cause a change in skin colour to yellow-orange, can cause liver diseases and even coma. Overdose should be avoided.
Q: Can I take other medicines when I am taking Vitamin A supplement?
A: Talk to your doctor if you are taking medicines to treat the skin effects of certain cancer like Acitretin and Bexarotene or weight loss medicine like Orlistat.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.