Anxit 0.25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Anxit 0.25 MG Description
Anxit 0.25mg Tablet belongs to the category of benzodiazepines. It's a drug used to relieve anxiety and panic disorders. It relaxes the nerves and modulates brain activity. Anxit 0.25 mg tablet has a
calming effect on the brain and central nervous system. The composition of Anxit 0.25 mg tablet is Alprazolam 0.25mg. It acts by blocking chemicals that make you feel stressed and reducing feelings of anxiety and worry. Anxit 0.25 mg tablets treat panic episodes, generally characterised by difficulty in breathing, weakness, and numbness of hands and feet. Make sure you learn everything about the medicine from your psychiatrist before starting the dose. Inform your consultant doctor if you have any health problems like epileptic seizures, bronchial asthma, suicidal tendency, and drug abuse history. Birth abnormalities in newborns are seen when an Anxit 0.25 mg tablet is taken during pregnancy. The drug's traces have been discovered in breast milk as well.
|You Save||₹2.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Anxiety, panic disorder|
|Side effects||Unsteadiness, sleeplessness, weight loss, blurred vision, heartburn, lightheadedness, memory impairment and irritability.|
Uses of Anxit 0.25 MG
- Anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
Contraindications of Anxit 0.25 MG
- If you have a known allergy to Alprazolam or any other constituents of this medicine, you should not take it.
- Acute Narrow-angle Glaucoma
- The usage of this drug may induce an increase in intraocular pressure, exacerbating the disease's symptoms in acute angle glaucoma.
- Severe Liver Impairment
- If you have active liver problems, you should avoid taking Anxit 0.25 mg tablet. In the liver, this drug is broken down and absorbed before it is eliminated in the urine.
- CYP3A4 Inhibitors
- Due to the increased risk of worsening symptoms, Anxit 0.25 mg is not indicated in patients taking CYP3A4 inhibitors like Itraconazole and Ketoconazole.
- Respiratory Depression
- Because of the increased risk of respiratory depression, which can lead to coma and death, this medicine should be used with caution in patients, especially when given in large doses and to the elderly....
Side effects of Anxit 0.25 MG
- Visual disturbances
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of Anxit 0.25 MG
Other General Warnings
- In Children
- As the safety and efficacy of Anxit 0.25 mg, is not clinically verified in children, it is advised not to use the tablet in children under the age of 18.
- In Elderly
- Due to the increased risk of drowsiness and muscle weakness in people over 60, this drug should be used with extreme caution.
- Drug abuse
- Anxit 0.25 mg must be used with caution in people who were previously addicted to narcotics.
- Suicidal tendencies
- Suicidal thoughts and increased suicidal tendencies have been linked to the use of this medication. So use Anxit 0.25 mg tablet with caution in patients with depression, especially if the suicidal risk is present. ...
- Athletes should avoid participating in specific sports while taking this medication. High-risk sports such as archery, racing, and shooting should be avoided if you are on Anxit 0.25mg tablet.
Mode of Action of Anxit 0.25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Anxit 0.25 MG
- Before taking the drug, make sure you learn everything about it.
- Follow the doctor's instructions when taking Anxit 0.25 mg tablet.
- Read all the instructions on the label.
- The medication is to be taken orally and should not be chewed or crushed in any way.
- Place the pill in the mouth and wait for it to dissolve before swallowing it.
- If you're taking Anxit 0.25 mg in liquid form, make sure you measure it carefully and only take the prescribed amount and for the right duration of time.
- Do not consume on an empty stomach.
Interactions of Anxit 0.25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Anxit 0.25mg may interact with:
- Azole antifungal agents
Interactions with food items
- It is suggested that you take Anxit 0.25 mg sometime after eating food.
- Do not consume on an empty stomach.
- Before or after taking the pill, drinking grapefruit juice, tea, or coffee can have adverse effects. This is because coffee stimulates the brain, whereas Anxit 0.25 mg Tablet relaxes it. As a result, drinking too much coffee may reduce the ability of this prescription to calm brain activity....