Anxit 0.25mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By MICRO LABS
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Anxit 0.25mg Tablet belongs to the category of benzodiazepines. It's a drug used to relieve anxiety and panic disorders. It relaxes the nerves and modulates brain activity. Anxit 0.25 mg tablet has a calming effect on the brain and central nervous system. The composition of Anxit 0.25 mg tablet is Alprazolam 0.25mg. It acts by blocking chemicals that make you feel stressed and reducing feelings of anxiety and worry. Anxit 0.25 mg tablets treat panic episodes, generally characterised by difficulty in breathing, weakness, and numbness of hands and feet. Make sure you learn everything about the medicine from your psychiatrist before starting the dose. Inform your consultant doctor if you have any health problems like epileptic seizures, bronchial asthma, suicidal tendency, and drug abuse history. Birth abnormalities in newborns are seen when an Anxit 0.25 mg tablet is taken during pregnancy. The drug's traces have been discovered in breast milk as well....
|You Save||₹3.42 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Anxiety, panic disorder|
|Side effects||Unsteadiness, sleeplessness, weight loss, blurred vision, heartburn, lightheadedness, memory impairment and irritability.|
Check more medicines with composition as Alprazolam(0.25 Mg)
Uses of Anxit 0.25 MG
- Anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
Contraindications of Anxit 0.25 MG
- If you have a known allergy to Alprazolam or any other constituents of this medicine, you should not take it.
- Acute Narrow-angle Glaucoma
- The usage of this drug may induce an increase in intraocular pressure, exacerbating the disease's symptoms in acute angle glaucoma.
- Severe Liver Impairment
- If you have active liver problems, you should avoid taking Anxit 0.25 mg tablet. In the liver, this drug is broken down and absorbed before it is eliminated in the urine.
- CYP3A4 Inhibitors
- Due to the increased risk of worsening symptoms, Anxit 0.25 mg is not indicated in patients taking CYP3A4 inhibitors like Itraconazole and Ketoconazole.
- Respiratory Depression
- Because of the increased risk of respiratory depression, which can lead to coma and death, this medicine should be used with caution in patients, especially when given in large doses and to the elderly....
Side effects of Anxit 0.25 MG
- Visual disturbances
- Gastrointestinal disturbances
- Muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of Anxit 0.25 MG
Can I take Anxit 0.25 mg during pregnancy?
No. Anxit 0.25 mg tablet is potentially harmful to your unborn child. Anxit 0.25 mg Tablet should not be taken by pregnant women because it can result in life-threatening conditions or birth defects in the baby. It is essential to see your doctor before taking this medication.
Can I take Anxit 0.25 mg while breastfeeding?
Nursing mothers should not take Anxit 0.25 mg pills. Taking Anxit 0.25 mg tablet while breastfeeding is unsafe for the newborn. Anxit 0.25 mg may be present in significant concentrations in breast milk. Drug residues found in breast milk may harm the baby.
Can I drive if I have taken Anxit 0.25 mg?
While on this medication, Anxit 0.25 mg can diminish your attentiveness. Drowsiness is a common side effect of Anxit 0.25 mg tablets, and it can persist up to the next day. As a result, you should avoid driving when you're on this medication.
Can I consume alcohol with the Anxit 0.25 mg?
No, drinking alcohol with Anxit 0.25 mg tablets exacerbates the tablet's side effects. Anxit 0.25 mg tablet may cause severe respiratory depression and dyspnea when combined with alcohol. Your breathing may become so shallow that you won't be able to wake up if you take Anxit 0.25 mg tablet with alcohol. This may result in death.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- In Children
- As the safety and efficacy of Anxit 0.25 mg, is not clinically verified in children, it is advised not to use the tablet in children under the age of 18.
- In Elderly
- Due to the increased risk of drowsiness and muscle weakness in people over 60, this drug should be used with extreme caution.
- Drug abuse
- Anxit 0.25 mg must be used with caution in people who were previously addicted to narcotics.
- Suicidal tendencies
- Suicidal thoughts and increased suicidal tendencies have been linked to the use of this medication. So use Anxit 0.25 mg tablet with caution in patients with depression, especially if the suicidal risk is present. ...
- Athletes should avoid participating in specific sports while taking this medication. High-risk sports such as archery, racing, and shooting should be avoided if you are on Anxit 0.25mg tablet.
Mode of Action of Anxit 0.25 MG
How Does It Work?
Alprazolam has anxiolytic, muscle-relaxant, anticonvulsant, antidepressant, and sleep-modifying effects. It binds to particular gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) sites throughout the CNS, increasing GABA's inhibitory effect on neuronal excitability....
Directions for Use of Anxit 0.25 MG
- Before taking the drug, make sure you learn everything about it.
- Follow the doctor's instructions when taking Anxit 0.25 mg tablet.
- Read all the instructions on the label.
- The medication is to be taken orally and should not be chewed or crushed in any way.
- Place the pill in the mouth and wait for it to dissolve before swallowing it.
- If you're taking Anxit 0.25 mg in liquid form, make sure you measure it carefully and only take the prescribed amount and for the right duration of time.
- Do not consume on an empty stomach.
Interactions of Anxit 0.25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Anxit 0.25mg may interact with:
- Azole antifungal agents
Interactions with food items
- It is suggested that you take Anxit 0.25 mg sometime after eating food.
- Do not consume on an empty stomach.
- Before or after taking the pill, drinking grapefruit juice, tea, or coffee can have adverse effects. This is because coffee stimulates the brain, whereas Anxit 0.25 mg Tablet relaxes it. As a result, drinking too much coffee may reduce the ability of this prescription to calm brain activity....
Storage and disposal of Anxit 0.25 MG
Store Anxit 0.25 mg according to the instructions on the package or label. Keep this medicine in the packet or container it came in, with its lid tightly closed in a cool and dry place in its original container at temperatures below 30°C. Anxit must be kept away from moisture and direct heat. Medicine unused or expired should be disposed of with care. Keep out of reach of children or pets....
Dosage of Anxit 0.25 MG
Never take more than the suggested dose of Anxit 0.25 mg tablet. In extreme cases, an overdose of Anxit 0.25 mg tablet might be fatal. Anxit 0.25 pills should be kept away from people who have a history of drug addiction, as it has addictive potential....
Missed a Dose
It's essential to stick to the dose guidelines. If you miss a dose of Anxit 0.25mg, make sure you take it as soon as possible. If it is time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and resume the regular schedule. To make up for a missing pill, do not take an extra one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Anxit 0.25 mg an addictive medicine?
A: Anxit 0.25 mg pill in high doses for a long time may develop an addiction. Those who have a history of drinking or drug addiction are more likely to become addicted to Anxit 0.25 mg tablet. As a result, Anxit 0.25 mg tablets should be used for the shortest time possible and at the lowest effective dose.
Q: Which are the conditions for which Anxit 0.25 mg tablet is used?
A: Anxit 0.25 mg is used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. It belongs to the benzodiazepines class of drugs, which have a calming effect on the brain and central nervous system
Q: Is Anxit 0.25 mg tablet a narcotic?
A: No. Anxit 0.25 mg tablet is neither a narcotic drug nor an opioid. Anxit 0.25 mg tablet is a benzodiazepine, which is a type of medication that relieves excess anxiety that comes with depressive disorders.
Q: If I start feeling better, can I stop taking the tablet?
A: No. You should not abruptly stop taking Anxit 0.25 mg tablets as it can cause withdrawal symptoms such as depression, nervousness, difficulty sleeping, drowsiness, confusion, irritability and sweating. Stopping it abruptly may reactivate the symptoms, making them difficult to cure.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.