Alzero 5mg Tablet
Alzero 5 MG Description
Alzero Tablet is an antiallergic medicine used in allergic conditions such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives. It contains levocetirizine as its active
medicine. Allergic symptoms appear due to the production of a chemical in the body, namely histamine. Alzero Tablet works by blocking the actions of histamine. Do not use it if you are allergic to levocetirizine. Avoid driving and handling any machinery, as this medicine makes you less alert.
- Kylazine 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 39.00₹ 30.03₹
- Levozet 5mg TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 42.30₹ 29.61₹
- Cetcip L 5mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 67.10₹ 57.03₹
- Alnacet 5mg TabletBy Alna Biotech Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.00₹ 35.00₹
- Okacet L TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 62.70₹ 43.89₹
- Levocetrizen 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 35.00₹ 24.50₹
- Dehive 5mg TabletBy Prosaic Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.00₹ 50.00₹
- Levorid 5mg Tablet 10'sBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 80.52₹ 70.05₹
- Laveta 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 88.60₹ 75.31₹
- 1 Al 5mg TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.65₹ 34.65₹
Uses of Alzero 5 MG
- Alzero Tablet is used to treat allergic symptoms such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives.
- It is also used to relieve symptoms of allergy due to dust and pet allergies.
Contraindications of Alzero 5 MG
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine or any other ingredients of Alzero Tablet.
- If you have any liver disease.
Side effects of Alzero 5 MG
- Dry mouth
- Somnolence (excessive sleepiness)
- Increased heart rate
- Altered sense of taste
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Alzero 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems or urinary retention problems, your doctor may suggest lowering the dose of this medicine.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
- You may experience certain skin reactions like swelling, itching and redness immediately after you stop taking this medicine.
- You are going to take an allergic skin test, as it may interfere with the diagnosis.
Mode of Action of Alzero 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Alzero 5 MG
- Take Alzero Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Alzero 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Alzero Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medications that may interact with Alzero Tablet are theophylline (used to treat symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and ritonavir (used to treat HIV).
Storage and disposal of Alzero 5 MG
- Store Alzero Tablet at room temperature and away from excessive heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Alzero 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for Alzero Tablet to work?
Q: Does Alzero Tablet make you tired and drowsy?
Q: How long should I continue taking Alzero Tablet?
Q: Can I take Alzero Tablet along with paracetamol?
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Levocetirizine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]