Alto 3d Tablet
Alto 3d Tablet Description
Alto 3d Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used to relieve pain, inflammation and swelling of muscles, joints, and bones arthritis, spondylitis, and sports injuries. It is used after operatio
ns and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation, and swelling. Alto 3d Tablet contains a combination of three medicine, namely aceclofenac, paracetamol, and serratiopeptidase. Before using the medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding, and about detailed medical history.
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(500.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Arthritis, spondylitis and injuries|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea, bloating|
- Fulstrch Sp Tablets 10'sBy Umano Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.00₹ 85.68₹ 8.57/Tablet
- Topfenac Sp TabletsBy Aareen Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.00₹ 89.00₹ 8.9/Tablet
Uses of Alto 3d Tablet
- Alto 3d Tablet is used for relieving pain and inflammation of muscles, joints and bones in conditions such as arthritis, spondylitis and injuries.
- It is also used after operations and surgeries for relieving pain, inflammation and swelling.
Contraindications of Alto 3d Tablet
- If you have any allergy to paracetamol, aceclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of the medicine.
- If you have experienced severe allergic reactions upon the use of pain killers such as ibuprofen or aspirin.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding in part of the digestive system.
- If you are suffering from heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If the kidney or liver are not functioning properly.
- If you are pregnant (especially after 3rd month of your pregnancy).
Side effects of Alto 3d Tablet
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Alto 3d Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver problems.
- You had heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure.
- You are suffering from bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you may notice black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as the medicine can worsen the same.
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of the medicine can damage the liver.
- You had disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking Alto 3d Tablets.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorders, the doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
Mode of Action of Alto 3d Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Alto 3d Tablet
- Alto 3d Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Swallow them whole with a glass of water and can be taken after food.
Interactions of Alto 3d Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Alto 3d Tablet works, or the medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Do not take any other medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac while taking Alto 3d Tablet as there is a risk of liver damage.
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, the medicine can interfere with their blood pressure lowering effects.
- Medicines like water pills can lead to kidney damage when taken along Alto 3d Tablets.
- Caution is needed if you are taking the medicines to treat heart failure, lithium, and methotrexate.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplants like cyclosporine & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with the medicine.
- There is an increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding if taken concomitantly with steroids or other pain relief medicine like Aspirin.
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medications like Warfarin and Coumarin.
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking the medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin.
- If you are taking medicine to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat, and hunger pangs.