Alivher 25mg Tablet
By AKUMENTIS HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Alivher 25 MG Description
Alivher 25 tablet is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotency) in men. It contains sildenafil as its active ingredient. This tablet is not meant for use in women, children & adolescents. Take Al
ivher 25 tablet as suggested by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before starting the treatment with Alivher 25 tablet, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹32.25 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea|
Check more medicines with composition as Sildenafil(25.0 Mg)
Uses of Alivher 25 MG
Alivher 25 tablet is used in men for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Contraindications of Alivher 25 MG
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients of Alivher 25 tablet.
- If you have a certain eye condition like retinitis pigmentosa.
- If you suffer from any heart problems like stroke or heart attack or any liver problems.
- If you have ever had a loss of vision.
- If you are taking certain medicines (nitrates) which can lead to a decrease in blood pressure.
- If you are taking riociguat which is used in the treatment of arterial blood pressure.
Side effects of Alivher 25 MG
- Stuffy nose
Precautions and Warnings of Alivher 25 MG
Can I take Alivher 25 tablet during pregnancy?
Alivher 25 tablet is meant for use only in men.
Can I take Alivher 25 tablet while breastfeeding?
Alivher 25 tablet is meant for use only in men.
Can I drive if I have consumed Alivher 25 tablet?
Avoid driving if you feel dizzy or experience blurred vision after taking Alivher 25 tablet
Can I consume alcohol with Alivher 25 tablet?
Do not consume alcohol with Alivher 25 tablet as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any deformities of your penis.
- You have any problems with your heart, kidney or liver.
- You are suffering from any bleeding problem like a stomach ulcer.
- You have blood cancer or any other blood-related condition.
- You are taking medicines like nitrates.
- You experience sudden vision loss.
- You have sickle cell anaemia.
- Women and patients less than 18 years old should not use Alivher 25 tablet.
Mode of Action of Alivher 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Sildenafil in Alivher 25 tablet works by improving the flow of blood into the male genital organ for sexual arousal and as a result, this helps in maintaining the erection.
Directions for Use of Alivher 25 MG
Alivher 25 tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Alivher 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Alivher 25 tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, diabetes, infections, asthma, HIV infection, pain killers.
- Concomitant use along with medicines containing nitrates may lead to severely low blood pressure effects.
Storage and disposal of Alivher 25 MG
- Store Alivher 25 tablets in a clean and dry place.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Dosage of Alivher 25 MG
- Symptoms of an overdose are headache, dizziness, indigestion, flushing, stuffy nose.
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of Alivher 25 tablet, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Alivher 25 tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Alivher 25 tablet after food?
A: Alivher 25 tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor. It can be taken with or without food.
Q: How does Alivher 25 tablet work?
A: Alivher 25 tablet works by improving the flow of blood into the male genital organ for sexual arousal and as a result, this helps in maintaining the erection.
Q: Can I take 2 Alivher 25 tablet for better results?
A: No, you should not take Alivher tablet more than the recommended dose. Excess of this medicine may result in increased risk of side effect. Talk to your doctor if you think this medicine is not providing desired result.
- CDSCO - Sildenafil [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Sildenafil (Viagra): medicine for erection problems [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 14 March 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed