Agroser Dp Tablets
Agroser Dp Tablets Description
Agroser Dp Tablets is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used to relieve pain, swelling and inflammation of joints and bones. Agroser Dp Tablets is a combination of three medicines, namely diclofenac
, paracetamol and serratiopeptidase. It should be taken as instructed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹9.75 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Diclofenac Potassium + Paracetamol + Serratiopeptidase|
|Uses||Muscles and joint pain, swelling|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, dizziness, indigestion, stomach pain|
Uses of Agroser Dp Tablets
Contraindications of Agroser Dp Tablets
- If you have an allergy to paracetamol, diclofenac, serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin.
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions.
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding.
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure.
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function.
- If you are pregnant, especially in last the trimester of pregnancy.
Side effects of Agroser Dp Tablets
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Agroser Dp Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney or liver function-related problems.
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure.
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have a kidney disorder, then this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same.
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you notice black tarry stools.
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same.
- You have SLE (autoimmune disorder).
- You are an alcoholic and the concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver.
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anaemia.
- You experience skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Agroser Dp Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Agroser Dp Tablets
Interactions of Agroser Dp Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Diclogem SP if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorders....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, arthritis, fits and brain-related disorders, anticoagulants like warfarin, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, water pills, antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, etc....
- Anti-diabetic medicines can lead to symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeats and hunger pangs. Hence, they should be used cautiously.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are oral contraceptives, anti-HIV and anti-tuberculosis medicines, medicines containing paracetamol or aceclofenac, as there is a risk of liver damage.
Storage and disposal of Agroser Dp Tablets
- Store it in a cool and dry place protected from moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.