Agpar M Syrup 60ml
Agpar M Syrup 60ml Description
Agpar M Syrup is a combination medicine used for relieving pain. It is used to relieve pain associated with muscles and joints, headache, migraine and back pain. This Syrup contains mefenamic acid an
paracetamol as its active molecules. It works by reducing the formation of certain chemicals that causes the sensation of pain. This Syrup is also useful in treating pain due to sprain, strain and injury, post-operative pain and dental pain. Agpar M should be taken as suggested by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended dose of this medicine.
|You Save||₹1.54 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Mefenamic Acid + Paracetamol|
Uses of Agpar M Syrup 60ml
- Dental pain
- Post-operative pain
- Traumatic pain
- Sprain and strain
Contraindications of Agpar M Syrup 60ml
- If you are allergic to mefenamic acid, paracetamol or any of the ingredients of Agpar M.
- If you are suffering from inflammation in the digestive tract.
- If you have or had stomach ulcers.
- If you have asthma or experienced an asthmatic attack due to painkillers.
- Agpar M Syrup should not be used in the last trimester of pregnancy.
- Agpar M Syrup should not be used for managing pain before, during and after heart surgery.
Side effects of Agpar M Syrup 60ml
- Skin rashes
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Agpar M Syrup 60ml
Other General Warnings
- You have a liver or kidney problem.
- You have an ulcer in your stomach or intestine or perforations in the digestive tract.
- You may experience changes in blood count or anaemia.
- You are suffering from high blood pressure.
- You have a history of asthma or allergic reactions.
- You have fluid retention in your body (oedema).
- You have a heart condition or stroke.
- Taking more than the daily dose of Agpar M may cause serious liver damage or allergic reactions, especially if you are consuming multiple products containing paracetamol or you consume alcohol too often....
Mode of Action of Agpar M Syrup 60ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Agpar M Syrup 60ml
- Agpar M Syrup should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or a dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Agpar M Syrup 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Agpar M Syrup works or the Agpar M Syrup itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- Especially when taken along with medicines like Metoclopramide, Domperidone, Warfarin, Aspirin, Clopidogrel, steroids and painkillers, can induce stomach or intestinal bleeding.
- Antidiabetic medicine, if taken along with the Agpar M can lead to low blood glucose.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like Cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol.
- Agpar M Syrups should not be taken for 8 to 12 days after taking a medicine called Mifepristone.
- Digoxin used to treat heart failure should not be taken along with the Agpar M Syrups.
- Medicines used to lower blood pressure such as water pills, immunomodulator medicines such as Tacrolimus, Ciclosporin and certain antibiotics should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Agpar M Syrup 60ml
- Store the medicine at room temperature, away from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.