Aglodom 10mg Tablets
Aglodom 10 MG Description
Aglodom Tablet is an anti-emetic medicine. It is used to control nausea, vomiting and for the treatment of gastroparesis and indigestion. Aglodom Tablet contains domperidone as its active ingredient.
This medicine works by improving the contraction of muscles and movement in the stomach and intestine. Domperidone works best if taken before consuming food.
- Vomistop 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 29.95₹ 25.46₹
- Motilium M Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Janssen10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 26.90₹ 22.86₹
Uses of Aglodom 10 MG
- To control nausea, vomiting and motion sickness.
- For the treatment of gastroparesis (sluggish movements of the stomach).
- For the treatment of chronic dyspepsia (indigestion).
Contraindications of Aglodom 10 MG
- If you are allergic to domperidone or any other ingredients of Aglodom Tablet.
- If you have been passing black, tarry bowel stools or blood in your stools.
- If you have any liver, kidney or heart disease.
- If you have a blockage, obstruction or tear in any part of your intestine.
- If you have a tumour of the pituitary gland called a prolactinoma.
- If you have a low level of magnesium or a high level of potassium in your blood.
Side effects of Aglodom 10 MG
- Dry mouth
- Hard bowel movements
Precautions and Warnings of Aglodom 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from any heart disorders or you have any problems with your liver or kidney.
- You experience palpitations, breathing issues or loss of consciousness while taking Aglodom Tablet.