Admark 0.1% Gel 15gm
Admark 0.1 % Description
Admark Gel is a derivative of Vitamin A. It is used to treat mild to moderate acne. Admark is also effective to reduce the redness and pain associated with pimples. It should not be used for children
and pregnant women. This Gel tends may cause a burning sensation, redness and dryness of the skin at the site of application. In case you feel any discomfort or notice any severe skin reaction contact the doctor immediately.
- Ab Next Tube Of 20gm GelBy Lupin20g Gel in TubeMRP 384.80₹ 327.08₹
- Adaferin 0.1% Gel 15gmBy Galderma India Pvt Ltd15g Gel in TubeMRP 310.00₹ 263.50₹
Uses of Admark 0.1 %
Contraindications of Admark 0.1 %
Side effects of Admark 0.1 %
Precautions and Warnings of Admark 0.1 %
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from a skin condition known as eczema, you experience irritation when you apply this medicine on skin.
- Your doctor may change the dose
- You have any cuts or wounds on skin do not apply this Gel on that area