Aciloc 25 Mg Suspension 200 Ml
200ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Aciloc suspension is used to treat stomach and intestinal ulcers, heartburn, indigestion and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It contains Ranitidine as its active ingredient. It works by reducing the amount of acid produced in the stomach. Your doctor can prescribe you this medicine for a short or long duration depending on your condition. It would be best if you take Ranitidine as prescribed. Do not take more or less of it. Do not take it more often than prescribed by your doctor. You may experience side effects like diarrhoea, dizziness, nausea, headache while taking Aciloc suspension. Report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
Uses of Aciloc 25 Mg Suspension 200 Ml
- Aciloc suspension is used to treat stomach and intestinal ulcers, heartburn and indigestion.
- It helps treat gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), a condition in which acid from the stomach comes up to the food pipe causing heartburn and injury.
- It is also used for a condition called Zollinger-Ellison syndrome where the stomach produces too much acid due to the presence of a tumour.
Contraindications of Aciloc 25 Mg Suspension 200 Ml
If you are allergic to Ranitidine or any of the ingredients of Aciloc suspension.
Side effects of Aciloc 25 Mg Suspension 200 Ml
- Muscle pain
- Skin rash
- Rapid heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Aciloc 25 Mg Suspension 200 Ml
Can I take Aciloc suspension during pregnancy?
Aciloc suspension can be used during pregnancy when prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Aciloc suspension while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Ranitidine passes into breastmilk. Hence, do not use Aciloc suspension while breastfeeding. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Aciloc suspension?
Aciloc suspension is not known to affect your ability to drive or to use machinery. However, it may make you feel dizzy. Thus, either be cautious or avoid driving and using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Aciloc suspension?
It is recommended to avoid excessive consumption of alcohol along with Aciloc suspension, as it can worsen your underlying disease (acidity, heartburn).
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are taking painkillers and are suffering from a stomach ulcer.
- You are an adult or an elderly person suffering from indigestion.
- You have problems with your kidney, as dose adjustments may be needed.
- You have a history of any blood disorder related to haemoglobin (porphyria).
- You are severely ill or an elderly person (above 60 years of age), as you may experience hallucinations, confusion and depression.
- You are an older person having compromised immunity, lungs disorder or diabetes, there are chances of developing pneumonia.
Mode of Action of Aciloc 25 Mg Suspension 200 Ml
How Does It Work?
The stomach produces acid to digest food. When this acid is produced in excess, it can lead to acidity, heartburn and ulcers. Aciloc suspension works by blocking the secretion of gastric acid and reduces the amount of acid present in the stomach. This helps in the relief of acid concerned indigestion and heartburn.
Directions for Use of Aciloc 25 Mg Suspension 200 Ml
- Take Aciloc suspension as directed by your doctor, preferably after having your food.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before use.
- Use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Aciloc 25 Mg Suspension 200 Ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Aciloc suspension may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.read less
- If you are taking blood thinners like warfarin and medicine to treat fits like Phenytoin, close monitoring is needed.
- You need to be cautious if you are taking Phenytoin, Diazepam, Amitriptyline (to treat mental conditions), Theophylline (to treat respiratory problems), Ciclosporin (as an immunosuppressant), Ketoconazole (to treat fungal infection), Diltiazem, Propranolol, Fluorouracil (to treat high blood pressure) and Epirubicin along with Aciloc suspension.read less
Storage and disposal of Aciloc 25 Mg Suspension 200 Ml
- Store Aciloc suspension in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Aciloc 25 Mg Suspension 200 Ml
There are no known symptoms of an overdose of Aciloc suspension. However, you may experience vomiting if you have taken too much dose of this medicine. Seek urgent medical help or contact your doctor.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does acid reflux mean?
A: There is a valve-like structure called the sphincter between the food pipe and stomach. This valve prevents the acid and the food in your stomach from coming back into the food pipe. When this valve is weak or damaged, acid enters the stomach causing heartburn, difficulty in swallowing and food regurgitation.
Q: Can my acidity problem be reduced by changing my lifestyle habits?
- Yes, there are following points which can help you reduce acidity problem like:
- Try to lose excess weight and maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid lying down for three hours after a meal.
- If you need to lie down after a meal, lay down in the left lateral position (like a foetus). Do not lay down straight.
- Eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day.
- Wear loose-fitting clothing to avoid pressure on your abdomen.
- Quit smoking and limit alcohol consumption.
- Avoid sugar, processed food, meat, sodas, high protein diet, etc.
Q: What is Aciloc suspension used for?
A: It is used for relief from acidity, heartburn and helps in the stomach or intestinal ulcers.
Q: How long should I use Aciloc suspension?
A: Use it only for the duration as prescribed by your doctor. Prolonged use is not recommended.
Q: When is the right time to take Aciloc suspension?
A: Take it at the time as told by your treating doctor. Take it preferably after having food.
Q: How long should we use Aciloc suspension in babies?
A: It would be best if you continue giving this suspension to your kid for the duration prescribed by the doctor. The duration of therapy may vary among individuals depending on the condition it has been prescribed. It would be best if you do not give Aciloc suspension to your kid without consulting a doctor.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 05 Apr 2021 | 10:36 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% OFF + 20% Cashback on all medicines + Free 1-Month Grofers Smart Bachat Club Membership
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved