Vaseline Derma Care Advanced Repair Body Lotion Bottle Of 100 Ml
Vaseline Intensive Care body lotion is designed with an advanced skin repair formula that effectively moisturizes and prevents skin from irritation and dryness. This body lotion has healing microdroplets of Vaseline Jelly with the highest levels of moisturizing glycerin and gives you supple, healthy skin instantly.
- It has a rich yet quick-absorbing formula that gives you intense moisturization, allowing your dry skin to heal from within.
- Vaseline Intensive Care body lotion nourishes dry skin from the first application.
- It is a fast-absorbing lotion and gives you a non-greasy feel.
- It locks in the moisture and keeps your skin hydrated for a long time.
- It is clinically proven to restore dry skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
- It is fragrance-free and hypoallergenic.
Vaseline Intensive Care contains a combination of Water (aqua), Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycol Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Mineral Oil, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Glyceryl Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Propylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Stearamide Amp, Cedrol, Dihydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride and Hydroxyethyl Urea.
The Vaseline body lotion is a great product that penetrates very deep within the skin surface. It gives faster moisturization for visibly reduced dryness within 24 hours. Include it in your daily skincare regime to get rid of dry, flaky skin. The glycerin pulls moisture to the area of dryness; it is a unique blend of humectants and emollients.
How to Use
- Use it twice a day for best results.
- Body lotion works best when applied to damp skin after a bath.
- Take an adequate amount of the lotion in your palm.
- Apply it evenly on your body, especially drier areas like knees and elbows.
- Gently massage till it gets absorbed.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Always lock the bottle after use.
1. Can we apply Vaseline Intensive Care to the face?
If you do not have sensitive or allergic skin, Vaseline is typically safe to apply to the face. It can improve skin hydration and seal moisture into the skin.
2. Will Vaseline cause any side effects?
Vaseline can be used safely and effectively with no side effects. However, if burning, stinging, redness or irritation occurs, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.