Venusia Moisturizing Lotion (non-comedogenic) Bottle Of 200 Ml
The Venusia moisturizing lotion is a unique blend of ingredients like Aloe Vera and natural Vitamin E, among others, that provides wholesome protection for women’s supple skin throughout the year. It comes in a small and compact bottle with an attached lid, making it easy to use. The non-greasy formulation of this body lotion soothes the skin without leaving an oily residue. The Venusia moisturizer is perfectly suited for women to use during summers and winters, making it a body lotion for all seasons and purposes.
- The well-crafted blend of Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, and Squalene ensures that the Venusia lotion provides adequate protection to help women meet their skincare needs throughout the year.
- The Aloe Vera in this body lotion acts as a natural emollient to help support the healing of the skin.
- Moreover, the Vitamin E present in this body lotion helps protect the skin from the UV radiation of the sun.
- Squalene is another key ingredient in the Venusia body lotion that helps seal in the moisture content of the skin to keep your skin hydrated throughout the day.
- Squalene IH
- Vitamin E Acetate
- Dimethicone (10 CST) IH
- Glycerin IP
- Aloe Vera IH
- This body lotion can be used during summers to keep women’s skin refreshed because of its emollient properties.
- It can also be used during the winter months because of its inherent squalene IH that helps to reduce dryness and roughness of the skin during these months.
How to Use
- Flip open the attached lid of the Venusia body lotion bottle.
- Pour the required amount of lotion onto the palm of your hand.
- Gently apply the lotion to your skin by rubbing it around, ensuring that it spreads evenly to all areas of your body.
- Keep rubbing till it has soaked in fully.
- Use this lotion at least once a day for best results.
- Keep out of the reach of children at all times.
- Ensure to always check the label for the expiry date before applying this body lotion.
- Store in a cool and dry place that is not exposed to direct heat and sunlight.
Q1: What to do if this body lotion comes in contact with my eyes?
Ans: You will have to rinse your eyes thoroughly with clean water to ensure that the lotion is fully washed away from your eyes, or else it could lead to unwanted irritation and other side effects.
Q2: What to do if irritation persists even after washing my eyes?
Ans: If irritation persists, then it’s best to seek medical advice.
Q3: Can pregnant women use this body lotion?
Ans: Yes, pregnant women and mothers can easily use this body lotion. The only point of concern is for lactating mothers who are weaning their infants. They should ensure not to apply this lotion to their body just before feeding their baby.