Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Moisture Body Lotion Bottle Of 400 Ml
Vaseline Intensive Care body lotion has a deep restoring formula, designed to penetrate five layers of the skin and heal dry skin. It is effective for long periods and deeply moisturizes skin. It also comes in a smart pump bottle that is easy to carry and use.
- Vaseline Intensive Care body lotion nourishes dry skin from the first application.
- It is fast-absorbing and gives you a non-greasy feel.
- It contains pure oat extracts and micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly to lock in moisture.
- It is clinically proven to restore dry skin.
- It is suitable for all skin types.
Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Avena Sativa (oat) Straw Extract, Sodium Cetostearyl Sulphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Paraffin, Dimethicone, Microcrystalline Wax, Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Methylparaben, Dmdm Hydantoin, Propylparaben, Simethicone, Disodium Edta, Soyabean Oil, Bht, Perfume, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
If you wish to get healthy, soft and smooth skin, Vaseline body lotion is the best product available. You can include it in your daily skincare regime. It is a unique blend of Vaseline jelly and glycerine that locks in moisture to help you get rid of dry, flaky skin. The glycerin pulls moisture to the area of dryness and the micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly locks in the moisture for long hours.
How to Use
- Use twice a day for best results.
- Body lotion works best when applied to damp skin after a bath.
- Pour an adequate amount of the lotion into your palm.
- Apply evenly on your body especially on drier areas like knees and elbows.
- Gently massage till it gets absorbed.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of the children.
- Always lock the bottle after use.
Q1. What are the available pack sizes of Vaseline lotion?
Ans: Vaseline lotion is available in 600ml, 400ml, 200ml, 100ml, 40ml and 20ml pack sizes.
Q2. What are the side effects of Vaseline?
Ans: Most emollients are safe and effective, with no serious side effects. However, burning, stinging, redness, or irritation may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor promptly.
Q3. Can we use Vaseline deep restore body lotion on the face?
Ans: Yes, Vaseline is a moisturizer that can be used on dry skin. Avoid using it on your face if you have oily or acne-prone skin.