Prozo Plus Vaporizer- Steam Inhaler (Premium Quality)
The Prozo Plus Vaporizer is a lightweight steam inhaler that can be used for relieving the symptoms of cough, cold and flu. It helps to deal with throat irritation and clearing out the nasal passage. The Prozo Plus Vaporizer can also be used in daily skincare by opening up and helping to clear out skin pores.
- Multiple purpose device, with a lightweight yet travel-ready design.
- Easy to use as well as clean.
- Highly effective at dealing with congestion, stuffy nose and allergy symptoms.
- Comes with easily interchangeable spouts with different uses.
- Gives fast relief from cold and sinusitis bronchitis.
- Health: nasal and congestion relief for coughs, colds and other nasal cavity issues.
- Cosmetic: helps to open up the pores and cleansing the surface of the skin.
How to Use
- Place the base on a flat stable surface, open the top of the base unit. Add fresh tap water to the level marked on the base. Close the cover of the water unit.
- You may add one spoon of regular salt for better steam formation if you wish.
- Attach the spout of your choice from the options provided (nozzle, inhaler, facial sauna).
- Turn the device on after attaching the spout
- Steam will start forming almost immediately, so maintain a safe distance from the spout, especially when using the nasal inhaler.
- Keep a safe distance from the steam point as well to avoid burns.
- Switch it off and unplug after you finish using it.
- After the water has cooled down, throw it away safely.
- DO NOT use filter water or Reverse Osmosis water.
- Hard water or tap water is safe to use.
- Always switch the device off when the water reaches the minimum water level marked on the unit.
- Keep the unit straight and level while in use. Keep away from children.
- Always use it under adult supervision.
- This device only deals with the symptoms of various nose and throat related problems. For cure and treatment please visit your doctor.
Q1: Is it battery powered?
Ans: No, this vaporizer is powered through a wall outlet.
Q2: How many attachments are available?
Ans: This product comes with 3 spouts included.
Q3: Is it safe for children to use?
Ans: It is safe to use this product for children only under adult supervision. Please ensure child safety when using the steam inhaler function and avoid burns.
Q4: What is the price for the Prozo Plus Steam Inhaler?
Ans: The price for this vaporizer ranges from Rs. 459 to Rs. 279 depending on where you buy it.
Q5: Can it help with acne?
Ans: Acne is caused by blockage of follicles on the skin. Steam treatment can help to keep the skin clear and clean, which can help with acne issues. Please be safe and careful to avoid burning your skin.