Himalaya Liv.52 Ds Syrup - 200ml
Himalaya Liv52 Syrup contains Chicory (Kasani) and Caper Bush (Himsra) extracts that boost appetite and protect the liver. With regular usage, Himalaya Liv52 DS helps deal with appetite loss during pregnancy and keeps the appetite-satiety rhythm in balance. It is highly beneficial for those who have experienced weight loss or those who need to increase their weight for other reasons, while simultaneously protecting the liver from toxins.
- Chicory (Kasani) extract helps to deal with alcohol toxicity and is an antioxidant. This reduces the number of free radicals in the body.
- Himalaya Liv52 Syrup also contains an ample amount of Himsra, which is known as a hepatoprotective substance. It prevents spikes in the levels of malondialdehyde in blood plasma and liver cells.
- Himalaya Liv52 improves the functioning of the liver by reducing AST and ALT enzymes, while Himsra flavonoids behave like antioxidants.
- Alcohol damage can be avoided through faster cell recovery and a return to normal liver functioning by eliminating acetaldehyde.
- Himalaya Liv52 DS promotes healthy weight gain by normalising hunger sensation and digestion. It is available in tablet or syrup form.
Herbal ingredients: Himsra, Kasani, Kakamachi, Arjuna, Kasamarda, Biranjasipha, Jhavuka.
Other ingredients: Sodium Methylparaben IP, Sodium Propylparaben IP, Sodium Benzoate IP.
Daily syrup for improved liver health and restoring appetite for healthy growth.
How to Use
- Follow the dosage instructions as directed by your physician.
- The recommended dosage is 1 teaspoon (twice a day) for adults and 1/2 a teaspoon (twice a day) for children.
- You can drink water immediately after taking the syrup.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage amount.
- Store it away from sunlight, heat and always close the bottle after each use.
- This product is not meant as a medical treatment for any health conditions.
Q1: How much syrup comes in the bottle?
Ans: This particular bottle comes with 200ml of Himalaya Liv52 syrup.
Q2: How often should it be taken each day?
Ans: It is recommended to take the syrup twice a day or as directed by your physician.
Q3: Does it contain parabens?
Ans: Yes, Himalaya Liv52 contains parabens as a part of the ingredients.
Q4: Can it be given to children?
Ans: Yes, however for younger children please give this syrup only under medical supervision.