Eno Regular Antacid Sachet Of 5 G
In our fast-paced life, acidity can be associated with a range of issues like stomach discomfort, bloating, pain, acid reflux and heartburn. Thankfully, Eno can provide fast relief from acidity and gas. Eno is India’s No.1 Antacid Brand. Eno Regular Antacid Sachet is used for the symptomatic relief of acidity, heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach and an upset stomach. Eno Regular Antacid provides fast relief from acidity & gets to work in 6 secs by neutralising excess stomach acid. Based on research and studies, Eno powder gets to work faster than liquid and tablet antacids. Eno is available in 5g sachets that are easy to carry around. Eno is a 100-year-old global brand that enjoys its presence in more than 40 countries, with India being its second-largest market after Brazil. Eno Antacid is taken for providing instant relief from acidity and it gets you back on track instantly as it begins to work in six seconds, faster than other tablets and liquid antacids.
- Eno neutralises acid in the stomach faster than other antacids.
- It gives fast relief by getting to work in just 6 seconds.
- Eno fights heartburn faster so that you can comfortably fall asleep.
- Eno effectively works on 6 symptoms of acidity and heartburn. These include burning sensation in the throat, sour taste in the mouth, burning sensation in the chest, epigastric (upper abdomen) discomfort, burning sensation in the stomach and bitter taste in the mouth.
- Eno is clinically proven to provide instant action.
Each 5 gm contains:
Svarjiksara (Sudh) 2.20 g, Nimbukamlam (Shushkam) 2.07 g, Permitted Sweetener, Sodium Saccharin 22 mg and Permitted Colours, Permitted Flavours Added Q.S.
- Eno regular antacid sachet reduces the acidity of your stomach.
- Eno regular antacid sachet is used for the symptomatic relief of heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach, nausea, gastric discomfort and an upset stomach.
How to Use
- For use in adults and children aged 12 years and over.
- Mix one level teaspoonful (5g) in a glass of 150 ml of water.
- Repeat after 2-3 hours, if necessary.
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult their medical practitioners before use.
- Eno powder can sometimes cause stomach gas and gut irritation. That is why it is not advisable to take it continuously for more than 14 days.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Use it under medical supervision.
- Keep it away from the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Exposing it to moisture may turn the powder lumpy.
1. What is Eno used for?
Eno gives fast relief from upset stomach discomforts after meals, acid indigestion and heartburn. Eno goes to work fast, providing soothing relief from upset stomach discomforts after meals and an upset stomach due to excess stomach acidity.
2. Can an Eno Sachet be carried easily?
When going to formal or informal parties, carrying a small 5g sachet of Eno is always helpful. Since this antacid works instantaneously to relieve acid reflux, bloated stomach, flatulence and even heartburn, it is a very handy solution.
3. How should Eno be used?
For adults and children aged 12 and older, dissolve one sachet (5g) or one spoonful of powder in one cup of water (150 ml). A second dose may be taken after 2-3 hours. Do not take it more than two times a day.