Pears Soft & Fresh Soap 100 Gm
Pears Soft & Fresh Soap is a moisturising soap with glycerin. It has a refreshing mint fragrance which is perfect for summer. It contains hydrating properties which moisturise your skin and keeps it soft, smooth and glowing. It has no parabens and thus can be used both on the body and face. Pears Soft & Fresh Soap does not contain any harsh ingredients. It revitalises and cools down your skin; gives you a beautiful and glowing look.
- Free from all kinds of parabens.
- Contains balanced pH and is dermatologically tested.
- Formulated with a fresh smell.
- Comprises glycerin which moisturises and hydrates your skin.
- It is not harsh on the skin.
- Helps to maintain the natural moisture of the skin.
- Sodium Laurate
- Isopropyl Alcohol
- Sodium Lauryl
- Sodium Chloride
- Mentha Viridis Leaf Oil
- Washes away all the germs.
- Retains the moisture of your skin.
- Keeps your skin hydrated.
- It contains mint extract, which gives a fresh fragrance and feels.
- It gives your skin a natural glow.
How to Use
- Moisten the Pears Soft & Fresh Soap with some water and lather it with your hands.
- Then apply it to your skin.
- Massage it on your face and body and wash it off.
- Do not bring in contact with the eyes.
- If Pears Soft & Fresh Soap comes in contact with the eyes, wash your eyes with water.
- It is not for consumption.
Q 1. Does it have any side effects?
Ans: No, Pears Soft & Fresh Soap does not have any side effects and is dermatologically tested. It has well-balanced pH and glycerine, which keeps the skin moisturised. The menthol in it provides a fresh smell.
Q 2. Does it contain any harmful substances?
Ans: No, Pears Soft & Fresh Soap does not contain any harmful substances. It washes off germs without making your skin rough. It moisturises your skin and gives it a glowing look. It is also free of parabens.
Q 3. What is the expiry date of this soap?
Ans: The expiry date of the Pears Soft & Fresh Soap is 24 months from the date of manufacturing. It is recommended not to use it past the expiry date as it might have side effects on your skin or cause rashes.