2baconil - 7mg Nicotine Patch Wrap Of 7 'S | Helps Quit Smoking
2Baconil 7mg nicotine patch is a product that helps people quit the habit of smoking. The 2Baconil 7mg nicotine patch is a product that uses Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) to ease the addiction of smoking in people. The patch helps control symptoms of withdrawal, which occur when the habit of smoking is stopped completely. 2Baconil 7mg nicotine patch is a dermal patch applied to the body and delivers a dosage of harmless nicotine in the body. The administration of nicotine slowly through the patch helps in dealing with the craving for nicotine in smokers who are trying to quit. Each 2Baconil 7mg nicotine patch works over 24 hours to slowly administer nicotine to the body. The process of Nicotine Replacement Therapy takes around 12 weeks to complete and 2Baconil 7mg nicotine patch is used in the latter stages after using 21 mg and 14mg patches from 2Baconil. The 2Baconil 7mg nicotine patch is a very healthy way of quitting smoking for even the heaviest of cigarette smokers.
- 2Baconil 7mg nicotine patch is a helpful product that helps smokers who have quit the habit of cigarette smoking.
- A steady but slow, continuous flow of nicotine from the patch helps control the urge to smoke or chew tobacco throughout the day.
- The 2Baconil 7mg nicotine patch is very easy to apply to the body and convenient to use.
- The patch is concealable, making it easy for people to keep the use of the patch discrete if needed.
- 2Baconil 7mg nicotine patch helps in controlling the urge of smoking in the morning too.
- The patch has been seen to comply with a large number of users.
The patch contains a metered 7 mg dose of nicotine.
2Baconil 7mg nicotine patch is a Nicotine Replacement Therapy patch for smokers who are in the latter stage of quitting smoking. It is also used by smokers who did not have a high nicotine intake when they quit smoking. The patch helps rid the habit of smoking through gradual withdrawal.
How to Use
- The patch should be ideally applied on the chest, arms or upper back.
- It is recommended to change the position of the patch every day of use.
- The patch has to be applied to a clean non-hairy portion of the body.
- When pressed down for ten seconds, the patch will be stuck to the body.
- The patch should be used under medical supervision.
- The recommended dose should not be exceeded.
- The instructions on the pack should be read very carefully.
Q1. Is it fine to smoke one cigarette when using the patch?
Ans: Smoking might have adverse effects when the patch is being used.
Q2. Is the patch an alternative to cigarettes?
Ans: No, it is a method to help quit the habit of smoking.
Q3. When should a patch be changed?
Ans: It should be changed every 24 hours.
Q4. Does the patch have any side effects?
Ans: Nausea and dizziness are mild but common side effects which have been noticed.