Nicotex 2mg Mint Nicotine Gums Sugar Free Box Of 25 's
Nicotex 2mg chewing gum contains small and sustained quantities of nicotine without the harmful gases of smoking. This reduces the severity of withdrawal symptoms and cravings. Manufactured by Cipla, this helps you quit smoking and is part of a 12-weeks therapy to help you get back to life without dependence on nicotine. Nicotex is formulated in a way to best camouflage the strong taste of nicotine, it is available in Classic Fresh Mint, Mint-Plus, Cinnamon and Paan flavours.
- It has dual-coated technology for great taste.
- It offers intense craving relief.
- Nicotex helps you quit smoking in 12 weeks.
- It is a clinically proven therapy.
- Doctor’s recommended brand in India in NRT Category.
- It is used as an anti-smoking agent, designed to provide a partial substitution for the nicotine in cigarette smoke, which is believed to be one of the principal factors in prolonging the smoking habit.
- Nicotex Gum is intended to cushion the patients against the trauma of withdrawal.
· Used for smoking cessation therapy.
· Reduces withdrawal symptoms including nicotine craving associated with quitting smoking/chewed tobacco and gutka containing tobacco.
How to Use
The method of chewing Nicotex gum is not the same as that of ordinary chewing gum.
· Step 1 - Chew the Nicotex gum slowly till you get the taste of nicotine.
· Step 2 - Place and rest the gum between cheek and gums.
· Step 3 - When the taste fades, start chewing slowly again.
· Discard the gum after about 30 minutes.
· Do not chew the gum too quickly.
· Use it as directed.
· Read the label carefully before using it.
· Keep it out of the reach of children.
· Store it in a cool and dry place.
· Use it under medical supervision.
1. How many Nicotex gums should I use?
Individuals smoking 20 or fewer cigarettes a day should use the Nicotex 2mg gum. Use according to the following 12 weeks schedule and please refer to the package before using it.
2. Can I chew the gum while drinking?
No, you should not chew the gum while drinking.
3. What are the side effects of having Nicotex?
You may experience mild headache, dizziness, a dry mouth, throat irritation and nausea or vomiting, mouth sores when on Nicotex.