Gillette Fusion Proglide Shaving Blades Pack Of 6
Gillette Fusion ProGlide shaving blades have FlexBall technology that responds to skin contours to give you a great shave in the trickiest areas. All the Fusion ProGlide shaving blades are anti-friction blades. The thinner and finer blades of Gillette Fusion ProGlide have advanced low-resistance coating that enables less pull and tug.
The product is equipped with a lubricating strip and precision trimmer for a clean shave. The Gillette Fusion Proglide Shaving Blades is a pack of 6 blades.
Some of the significant benefits of Gillette Fusion ProGlide Shaving Blades are as follows:
- Responds to the contour and cuts almost every hair.
- The advanced 5-blade shaving technology spaced closer enables to reduce pressure per blade.
- The enhanced lubrastrip comes with more lubricants.
- The product is equipped with a precision trimmer to reach unreachable areas and style your facial hair.
- The Gillette Fusion ProGlide Shaving Blades is helpful for men’s grooming.
- Gillette Fusion ProGlide Shaving Blades reduces the pressure per blade for a comfortable shave.
- The ergonomic handle gives control during every shave and enables the blades to pivot as per the contours of the face.
- The blade comes with lubricating agents and mineral oil that allows easy gliding of the razor.
How to Use
- Fit the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Shaving Blades in Gillette Fusion Flex Ball razor handle.
- Apply shaving foam, gel, and cream on the razor for a comfortable shaving experience.
- After use, remove the water from the razor and store the razor in a clean and dry place.
- Read the user manual carefully before using the product.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- After use, shake off the water from the product.
- Store the product in a dry place.
Q 1. What does a lubricating strip do?
Ans. A lubricating indicator strip is placed at the top of the razor to release lubricants with time and provide a great slide. The indicator strip fades to white when you do not get an optimal shave and indicates that it is time to change the blade.
Q 2. What is FlexBall Technology?
Ans. The FlexBall Technology allows the blades to reach the contours of the face. Thus, the Gillette Fusion ProGlide Shaving blades give a close and clean-cut shave.
Q 3. What is the difference between a Gillette Mach 3 Turbo razor blade and a Gillette Fusion ProGlide blade?
Ans. The Gillette Mach 3 Turbo razor blades are positioned to cut the hair closely, so it uses 3 blades for every stroke. However, the Gillette Fusion ProGlide blades have progressive blade geometry and a flexible comfort guard that helps get a comfortable shave.