Kerala Ayurveda Winsoria Body Oil Bottle Of 100 Ml
Kerala Ayurveda Winsoria Oil is the most preferred choice in the management of Psoriasis, on a long term basis with no toxic side effects. It helps minimize hyperkeratinization, silvery scales, inflammatory responses, exfoliation and discolouration of the skin, naturally. The ingredients of Winsoria Oil, especially Vidapala & Manjistha in a coconut oil base, help prevent itching and the formation of scales and sores. Winsoria oil does not cause skin rashes, inflammation or any other types of allergic skin manifestations.
- It helps in the long term management of psoriasis, a skin condition that causes red, itchy scaly patches.
- Helps minimize itching and the formation of scales and sores.
- Makes the skin smooth.
- Free of sulphate and paraben, 100% natural and herbal.
- It is a non-toxic formulation with no noticeable side effects.
- Coconut Oil
- Useful in treating eczema.
- Prevents discolouration of the skin.
- Helps reduce inflammation and skin exfoliation.
How to Use
- Apply it to the affected area twice or thrice a day or as directed by the physician.
- Clean the area before applying.
- Gently massage the affected area till it is completely absorbed.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Can I keep Winsoria Oil overnight on hair scalp with psoriasis?
Ans: Yes, Winsoria Oil can be kept overnight. It has herbal ingredients that are free of toxins. You may wash it off the next morning.
Q2. Is Winsoria Oil useful for dry lips?
Ans: No, it is not recommended for dry lips.
Q3. Do we have to heat up the oil before applying?
Ans: No, Winsoria Oil can be directly applied to the affected area(s). No heating is required.