Boroplus Antiseptic + Moisturising Hand Wash - Neem, Green Tea & Aloe Vera - 190 Ml
Boroplus Antiseptic + Moisturising Hand Wash is a deep cleansing hand wash that protects against 99.9% of germs and viruses. It contains the goodness of green tea, tulsi and aloe vera that cleanse and moisturise the skin. The moisturising and cooling effect of aloe vera and the antibacterial effect of tulsi keep the hands fresh, clean and soft for a long time.
- Kills & protects against 99.9% of germs and viruses.
- Boroplus Antiseptic + Moisturising Hand Wash effectively moisturises the skin.
- Antiseptic and paraben-free.
- No silicones or artificial colourants.
- Make hands germ-free within 10 seconds.
- Dermatologist recommended.
- Loaded with cleansing properties.
- Antibacterial, anti-viral and antioxidant properties.
- Extract of Ocimum Sanctum WH.PL. 0.025%
- Extract of Azadirachta LF. 0.025%
- Extract of Curcuma Longa RZ. 0.01%
- Extract of Aloe Barbadensis LF. 1.0%
- Base Q.S.
- DMDM Hydantoin
- Works towards keeping hands clean and hygienic.
- One can use it to bring moisture to their dry hands.
- Helps keep infection and germs at bay.
How to Use
- Wet your hands with water.
- Take the required amount on the palms.
- Rub palms together for the soap to lather up.
- Clean the fingers and palms thoroughly.
- Rinse with water.
- Read the instructions properly before you use the Boroplus Antiseptic + Moisturising Hand Wash.
- If the handwash comes in contact with your eyes, rinse with water immediately.
- Avoid using the handwash if you are allergic to the ingredients.
- Keep the handwash away from direct sunlight.
- Store it away from the reach and sight of children and pets.
Q 1. Can the Boroplus Antiseptic + Moisturising Hand Wash be used for dry skin?
Ans. Yes, the Boroplus Antiseptic + Moisturising Hand Wash is suited to all skin types.
Q 2. What are the side effects of the Boroplus Antiseptic + Moisturising Hand Wash?
Ans. There are no side effects of Boroplus Antiseptic + Moisturising Hand Wash, and therefore, it is entirely safe for use.