Vicks Babyrub 10ml, Specifically For Babies-Moisturize
Vicks BabyRub Soothing Balm is an ointment formula consisting of Aloe vera extract, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil and soft white paraffin for babies that relieve cough and cold. It is specially formulated to soothe, moisturise and relax the baby gently.
Composed of fragrances like Lavender, Eucalyptus & Rosemary, it is the perfect choice to provide a calming effect if your baby is fussy and irritable due to cold and cough. The rub also helps your baby relax and get rid of a congested nose. The product is non-medicated. Therefore, it is absolutely safe for children.
Growing babies experience sleep pattern alteration from the age of 4 months old and they start skipping naps or even don't sleep properly at night, which is essential for their development. The loving touch of parents and a gentle rub of Vicks BabyRub Balm helps your baby relax and gives them a night of good sleep. A gentle massage of Vicks BabyRub is also helpful to maintain the natural moisture and softness of the baby’s skin.
- Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis, Lf., extract) 0.0286
- Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera, Fr., extract) 0.5357
- Excipients (Fragrances and White Soft Paraffin)
- To provide calmness and a soothing effect to the baby.
- To fight with cough and cold.
- Provides a sense of warmth to the baby.
- Helpful to moisturise and soften the baby’s skin.
- Helps to regulate the sleep cycle and provide all-around comfort to the baby.
How to Use
Rub the Vicks BabyRub balm gently on the neck and chest of the child. During the night, gently massage the chest and stomach to help moisturise, soothe and comfort.
- For external use only.
- Safe to use for babies from the age of 3 months to 5 years.
- The product is non-medicated and is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not swallow it.
- Not for internal use.
Q1. Is Vicks BabyRub safe for babies?
Ans. Vicks BabyRub is absolutely safe for children from the age of 3 months to 5 years.
Q2. Can it be harsh to the baby's soft skin?
Ans. No, it is made with natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Coconut oil that help moisturise their skin and have mild fragrances of lavender, rosemary & eucalyptus. These fragrances help your baby relax when massaged on your baby’s chest, back, arms and legs.
Q3. Is Vicks BabyRub a lotion?
Ans. Vicks BabyRub is a mild rub. Unlike lotions, all you need is a small amount to massage and soothe your baby gently. When massaged regularly, it can help babies feel relaxed and may also help during a sleep regression.