Buy skincare online at PharmEasy
Taking good care of your skin is important for more than just your appearance. Being the largest organ of the body, the skin adds up to the overall health of our system. To make skincare easy and convenient PharmEasy is now available with a wide range of skin care products online at great prices, to select and purchase from to pamper your skin perfectly.
What is skincare used for?
Skin care is very essential for each and every one. Having a daily skin rejuvenating routine would help you look your best and also put your best foot forward when you go out into the world. Doing simple things like washing your face daily, wearing sunscreen and using a good moisturizer can prevent invasive treatments down the road and help in a healthier lifestyle.
Types of Skin care
- Moisturizers are oil-in-water emulsions including creams and lotions that help to provide hydration to the skin and enhance skin quality by preventing dryness and fine lines.
- Sunscreen is a sunblock cream that has a photo-protective quality. They absorb and reflect some of the Sun's ultraviolet radiation thus shielding the skin against sunburn and skin cancers.
- Cleanser is a skincare product used to remove makeup, dirt, dead skin cells, oil and other types of pollutants from the skin, helping in keeping the pores clear
- Exfoliator is a facial scrub that helps clean clogged pores and reduces skin problems such as whiteheads and blackheads. It helps in overall skin rejuvenation and helps clear dead skin cells.
- Toners are liquid-based products that are meant to nourish and replenish the skin after cleansing. They help in minimising the skin pores and tighten gaps shielding the skin from outside pollutants.
Top Brands and STPs
- Neutrogena is one of the leading brands of skincare products. The focus on the ingredients of the products avoids unnecessary harsh materials and utilises only those elements that are good for the skin as well as the planet.
- Cetaphil is a gentle skincare brand that specializes in sensitive skin care products. Not only does this provide a wide range for adults but was one of the first brands to launch skincare items for babies.
- Olay is the most trusted brand when it comes to skincare involving anti-ageing products. It manufactures a variety of creams, serums and lotions for all age groups for sensational rejuvenating skin.
- Clinique is a widely established subsidiary of the brand Estee Lauder. It provides cruelty-free products including a broad range of skin care products that specializes and focus on the treatment of the respective skin problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
The most essential and basic parts of skincare include- Cleansing for removing dirt, extra oil and sweat,- Moisturizing for maintaining the skin’s natural moisture barrier- Use sunscreen to not only protect your skin from harmful rays but to also tackle premature ageing caused by UVA.
The best way to find one’s skin type is to wash it gently and leave it for several hours without applying any products for later observation of the skin. The three categories in which a skin type is typically divided are dry, combination and oily skin.
Yes, it is necessary to moisturize oily skin. A moisturizer helps in improving the overall skin quality by hydrating it. Thus for oil skin, an oil-free moisturizer may be used to prevent shiny-looking skin and an extra greasy look.
The best way to deal with sensitive skin is to be gentle with it. Avoid using products that may have harsh chemicals and may cause irritation to the skin. Instead, use only those products that are specially designed for sensitive skin.