Ahaglow S Face Wash Foaming Bottle Of 100 Ml
Ahaglow Face Wash has 3 active ingredients for clear skin and helps to unclog the skin while keeping your moisture level up. This face wash from Ahaglow also fights against acne buildup and increases skin cell turnover so that new skin is exposed more quickly. The foam is easily applicable on facial skin and each of the 3 active ingredients in Ahaglow S Face Wash comes with its own benefits.
- Glycolic Acid fights against acne and promotes skin cell turnover. Skin cell turnover is the continual process in which new skin cells push old dead cells to the surface of the skin.
- Aloe Vera in Ahaglow Face Wash helps to fight against bacterial infections and is also known to be a good antioxidant.
- Citric acid is the third active ingredient and it helps to keep the moisture level on your skin at an optimum level. Overuse of facial washes or other products can often lead to the skin getting dry, hence this ingredient can help combat dryness.
Aloe Vera, Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Laureth Sulphate, Coco Amido Betaine, Glycerin, PEG-12, Fragrance, Purified Water. For a complete list please read the printed label on the product.
For cleaning facial skin and maintaining skin moisture.
How to Use
- Wet your face and then apply a small quantity of foam.
- Use a gentle circular motion to apply it evenly all over your face.
- Rinse well after use. Avoid contact with your eyes.
- Do not apply to the eyes. If the product makes contact with the eyes, wash thoroughly with water.
- Read the instructions and ingredients carefully before using.
- Store away from children, direct heat, and sunlight.
Q1: Is it a large bottle?
Ans: This particular pack is 100ml of Ahaglow S Face Wash, and is not large.
Q2: What is the Ahaglow Face Wash's price?
Ans: The price for this particular 100ml bottle of Ahaglow Face Wash Foam is between Rs. 604 to Rs. 483, depending on where it is purchased.
Q3: Does it contain parabens?
Ans: No, this face wash foam is paraben-free.
Q4: Does it contain Glycerin?
Ans: Yes, this product contains glycerin. Please check the ingredients list on the bottle to know all the ingredients present in this product.
Q5: How often should I use this product?
Ans: It is recommended to use this product 2 times a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Do not overuse. If you face any serious reactions, or you have other skin-related issues, please contact your doctor.