Zyfolic 5mg Tablet
By ZYDUS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zyfolic 5 MG Description
Zyfolic 5mg Tablet contains vitamin B9, also known as folic acid.
|You Save||₹54.98 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(5.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(5.0 Mg)
16 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Zyfolic 5mg Tablet
- Truefoli 5mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 46.46₹ 38.1095.92% CHEAPER₹ 1.27/Tablet
- Vitafol TabletBy Cipla Gx30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 51.46₹ 41.1795.6% CHEAPER₹ 1.37/Tablet
- Folitas 5mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 49.20₹ 35.4296.21% CHEAPER₹ 1.18/Tablet
- Vitfol TabletsBy Gujarat Terce Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.00₹ 55.0082.34% CHEAPER₹ 5.5/Tablet
- Folichem Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 51.41₹ 34.4496.31% CHEAPER₹ 1.15/Tablet
- Fol 5mg Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Zydus Healthcare Limited30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 45.36₹ 38.5695.86% CHEAPER₹ 1.29/Tablet
- Folfine Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Finecure Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 38.50₹ 32.7289.5% CHEAPER₹ 3.27/Tablet
- Folydol Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Votary Laboratories15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.60₹ 22.6095.15% CHEAPER₹ 1.51/Tablet
- Sysfol Strip Of 30 TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 36.00₹ 30.6096.73% CHEAPER₹ 1.02/Tablet
- Folimax 5mg TabletBy Depsons Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 15.12₹ 15.1295.15% CHEAPER₹ 1.51/Tablet
Uses of Zyfolic 5 MG
- For treatment and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration.
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Zyfolic 5 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- If you are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- If you have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Zyfolic 5 MG
Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
Directions for Use of Zyfolic 5 MG
- Take this supplement as advised by your doctor.
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, avoid taking tea or coffee along with the supplement.
- You should not consume dietary supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Zyfolic 5 MG
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the natural sources of Folic acid?
- Meat, liver, egg, seafood, dairy products etc.
- Vegetables, leafy greens, spinach, lettuce, asparagus, brussels sprouts, spinach and mustard green
- Fruits like bananas, melons, strawberries and fruit juices (especially lemon, oranges and orange juice)
- Nuts, beans, peas, peanuts, black-eyed peas, and kidney beans
Q: Why Is Folic Acid Important for Pregnant Women?
A: Folic acid can help prevent birth defects in the brain or spine. These structures are formed from your baby’s neural tube early in pregnancy, which is why it's crucial to get enough folic acid in the first trimester.
Q: What are the signs of anaemia due to folic acid deficiency?
A: Folate or folic acid deficiency can lead to anaemia, and may cause symptoms like lack of energy, pale skin, decreased appetite, diarrhoea, irritability, or a smooth, tender tongue.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you