Zydalis Md 20mg Tab
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zydalis Tablet is used for the treatment of male sexual function problems known as erectile dysfunction. In other words, erectile dysfunction is also called impotence in men or inability to achieve satisfactory penile erection. Zydalis contains tadalafil as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by increasing the blood flow to the male genital organ penis along with sexual stimulation helps to attain the desired erection. Take this medicine as per your doctor's advised dose and duration. You can take this medicine with or without food....
|You Save||₹44.62 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Erectile dysfunction in men|
|Side effects||Headache, loss of vision, indigestion, nasal congestion|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION|
Check more medicines with composition as Tadalafil(20.0 Mg)
5 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Zydalis Md 20mg Tab
Uses of Zydalis 20 MG
Zydalis Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
Contraindications of Zydalis 20 MG
- If you are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredient present in Zydalis Tablet.
- If you are taking medicine known to cause vasodilator effects such as amyl nitrate or nitrates.
- If you are taking riociguat medicine used for the treatment of arterial blood pressure.
- If you have a known history of any heart problem such as heart failure.
- If you had a stroke in the past 6 months, heart attack in the last 90 days, or breathlessness or chest pain during sexual activity.
- If you have a known history of liver disorders, low blood pressure, stroke or heart blockage.
- If you have a known history of eye problems like retinitis pigmentosa (a genetic disorder that may cause loss of vision).
- If you are not sure if you are taking this medicine carry the medicine packet along with you to the clinic.
Side effects of Zydalis 20 MG
- Nasal congestion
- Back pain
Precautions and Warnings of Zydalis 20 MG
Can I take Zydalis Tablet during pregnancy?
Zydalis Tablet is indicated to be used only by men. Thus its use in pregnant women is insignificant.
Can I take Zydalis Tablet while breastfeeding?
Zydalis Tablet is indicated to be used only in men. Thus its use in breastfeeding women is insignificant.
Can I drive if I have consumed Zydalis Tablet ?
If you experience dizziness and altered vision after taking Zydalis, it is advised to avoid driving or be cautious while driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Zydalis Tablet ?
Consumption of alcohol may temporarily decrease the ability to get an errection. To gain maximum for using Zydalis Tablet it is recommended not to consume alcohol with or before taking Zydalis.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are a known patient with heart problems.
- You have any physical deformites of the genital organ penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss or hearing loss.
- Your erection last for more than 4 hours after taking the medicne.
- This medicine is not recommended for women.
- You have kidney or liver problems
- Zydalis Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Zydalis 20 MG
How Does It Work?
Tadalafil acts by relaxing the blood vessels and improve the flow of blood into the male genital organ for sexual arousal and as a result, this helps in maintaining the erection.
Directions for Use of Zydalis 20 MG
Zydalis Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. You should try to consume this medicine at the fixed time as advised by your doctor for optimal results....
Interactions of Zydalis 20 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Zydalis Tablets work or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant administration of Zydalis Tablet along with medicines containing nitrates leads to severe hypotensive effects (low blood pressure).
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure, anti-HIV medicine, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Zydalis 20 MG
- Store Zydalis Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused, expired medicine properly. Do not flush the medicine.
Dosage of Zydalis 20 MG
If you think you have taken too much of this medicine contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
You should never miss a dose of this medicine and take the missed dose as soon as possible. Do not take two doses of this medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Zydalis Tablet safe?
A: You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor at the prescribed dose and duration. Exceeding the recommended dose can be harmful.
Q: How Zydalis Tablet works?
A: Zydalis works by increasing the blood flow in the penis along with sexual arousal, thus helps in maintaining the erection.
Expires on or After