Zyclin Nano Gel 15gm
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
15g Nanogel in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zyclin 1 %W/W Description
Zyclin Nanogel is a topical antibiotic used to treat acne. It contains clindamycin that helps to inhibit the growth of acne-causing bacteria. It is meant only for external application and should be a
pplied exactly as recommended by your doctor. You may experience some application site reactions as side effects, but they normally fade away with time. Please report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen.
|You Save||₹35.93 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Skin dryness, irritation|
Check more medicines with composition as Clindamycin(1.0 %W/W)
Uses of Zyclin 1 %W/W
Zyclin Nanogel is used for the treatment of acne.
Contraindications of Zyclin 1 %W/W
- If you are allergic to clindamycin or other ingredients present along with Zyclin Nanogel.
- You may have a digestive disorder like inflammation of the inner lining of the intestine (colitis) or have a history of antibiotic-associated colitis.
Side effects of Zyclin 1 %W/W
- Skin dryness
- Urge to scratch
- Skin oiliness
Precautions and Warnings of Zyclin 1 %W/W
Can I use Zyclin Nanogel during pregnancy?
Use the Zyclin Nanogel only when prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Zyclin Nanogel while breastfeeding?
Zyclin Nanogel needs to be applied to the skin and it is unlikely to pass into the breastmilk. It should not be applied to the breast or areas near the breast of breastfeeding mothers as there are chances of ingestion of the cream/lotion by a breastfed infant. Avoid using on areas of skin or for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied Zyclin Nanogel?
Zyclin Nanogel does not affect the driving ability. So, you may drive while using the medicine.
Can I consume alcohol during the treatment with Zyclin Nanogel?
There is no direct interaction between alcohol and Zyclin Nanogel. Please contact your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are already using products to treat acne.
- Avoid applying Zyclin Nanogel on the eyes, mouth and cuts or wounds on the skin, as caution should be exercised while applying medication around these areas.
- You may have a genetic tendency to develop allergic diseases like rhinitis, asthma, etc., as caution is advised for such patients.
- You may experience burning or irritation on the skin. The doctor may suggest discontinuing the treatment.
Mode of Action of Zyclin 1 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Zyclin Nanogel contain clindamycin as the active ingredient. Clindamycin inhibits bacterial protein synthesis, which is required by bacteria to grow and function. It inhibits the growth of bacteria and prevents the infection from spreading....
Directions for Use of Zyclin 1 %W/W
- Use the Zyclin Nanogel as directed by your doctor.
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply a thin layer of this gel and rub it gently and well.
- Apply it on a healthy skin surface free from cuts and wounds.
- Do not apply the medicine to windburned or sunburned skin.
- Do not use the medicine in or around the eyes, lips or inside of the nose.
- Wash your hands before and after using the Zyclin Nanogel unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this gel rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Zyclin 1 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
- Zyclin Nanogel is meant for local application on the skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. It may interact with other topically applied medicines. Inform the doctor if you are already on other topical medicines....
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Zyclin 1 %W/W
- Store Zyclin Nanogel at a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard unused medicine properly.
Dosage of Zyclin 1 %W/W
As the Zyclin Nanogel is meant for external application cases of an overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying the Zyclin Nanogel, apply it as soon as possible. Do not overapply this medicine just to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What precautions do I need to take before applying Zyclin Nanogel?
- Do not use it for a longer duration than the doctor has suggested.
- Avoid applying for medicine on windburned, sunburned skin or open wounds.
- Do not use the medicine in or around the eye area, lips or inside of the nose.
- Rub it gently and well.
- Wash the hands after applying it.
Q: For how long do I need to apply Zyclin Nanogel?
A: Keep using the medicine for the full time of treatment, even if the symptoms begin to clear up after a short time. If you stop using the medicine too soon, the acne may return or get worse.
Q: Can I put Zyclin Nanogel in the freezer?
A: Avoid freezing it, as it may alter its efficacy. Store Zyclin Nanogel at room temperature only.
Q: Can I apply Zyclin Nanogel in an excess amount for fast healing?
A: No, if you use Zyclin Nanogel more often than recommended or on large areas of the body, it causes you to develop severe side effects or allergic reactions.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed