Zulu Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
We do not sell this product
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zulu Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Zulu Forte Tablet is a medicine used to relieve pain and inflammation. It contains nimesulide and tizanidine as active ingredients. It is used to relieve pain and inflammation associated with various
conditions and muscle spasms. This medicine inhibits the formation of chemicals in the body responsible for pain and inflammation. Zulu Forte Tablet must be taken in the doses and duration as prescribed by the doctor. Take it with food to avoid an upset stomach.
|You Save||₹12.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Nimesulide(100.0 Mg) + Tizanidine(2.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Pain and inflammation|
|Side effects||Nausea, diarrhoea, dry mouth, drowsiness|
Check more medicines with composition as Nimesulide(100.0 Mg) + Tizanidine(2.0 Mg)
Uses of Zulu Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- For the treatment of muscle spasms associated with pain.
- To treat pain and inflammation associated with various, conditions such as surgery, dental, skin conditions, etc.
Contraindications of Zulu Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to nimesulide, tizanidine, or other ingredients in Zulu Forte Tablet.
- If you have a history or suffer from liver disease.
- If you have a history or suffer from severe kidney disease.
- If you have pumping disorders of the heart.
- If you have ulcers in the stomach or the first part of the small intestine (duodenum), a history of bleeding the digestive tract and the stomach, history of recurrent ulcers in the stomach.
- If you have low salt, blood or fluid level.
Side effects of Zulu Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach discomfort
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Zulu Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Zulu Forte Tablet during pregnancy?
There is no adequate information available on the use of the Zulu Forte Tablet in pregnancy, thus it must not be used during pregnancy. Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant and think you may be or are planning a pregnancy before using this medicine.
Can I take Zulu Forte Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not known if the component of Zulu Forte Tablet passes into the breastmilk. To avoid undesirable effects in the breastfed infant the medicine is not recommended in a breastfeeding woman.
Can I drive if I have consumed Zulu Forte Tablet?
Avoid driving if you experience dizziness and weakness after taking Zulu Forte.
Can I consume alcohol with Zulu Forte Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Zulu Forte as it may worsen the side effect. Consult the doctor if you have a regular habit of drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant or planning for a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You suffer from digestive system-related disorders like ulceration, sores or bleeding in the stomach, severe heart and kidney-related disorders.
- You experience allergic reactions.
- The medicine must be used cautiously in individuals with kidney, heart or liver-related conditions.
- You must avoid using other pain-relieving medicine while on treatment with the medicine.
Mode of Action of Zulu Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Nimesulide blocks a pathway that produces a chemical substance known as prostaglandin that is responsible for the feeling of painful inflammation and other inflammatory reactions.
- Tizanidine works by slowing some actions in the brain and nervous system which are responsible for muscle tightness, which helps in the relaxation of muscles.
Directions for Use of Zulu Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Zulu Forte Tablet is to be taken as advised by the doctor.
- Take the medicine with a glass of water.
Interactions of Zulu Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way the Zulu Forte Tablet works or Zulu Forte itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about other medicine, herbal preparation and supplements you are taking to avoid possible interactions.
- Especially you are taking blood thinner medicines, painkillers, medicine to treat brain-related conditions, blood pressure medicine, immunomodulatory medicines, anti-asthma medicine and anti-diabetic medicine....
Storage and disposal of Zulu Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Zulu Forte Tablet at room temperature in a cool and dry place away from heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Zulu Forte Strip Of 10 Tablets
If you think you have taken too much of Zulu Forte Tablet contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Zulu Forte Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Zulu Forte Tablet on an empty stomach?
A: No, take Zulu Forte with food to avoid the risk of stomach related problems like a stomach upset.
Q: Does Zulu Forte cause weight gain?
A: Zulu Forte Tablet does not cause weight gain.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed