Zerograin 10mg Tablet
Zerograin 10 MG Description
Zerograin 10mg Tablet contains Flunarizine. It is used in the prevention of migraines. It is not recommended in less than 18 years of age. One may experience an increase in weight, dizziness or depre
sion when taking Zerograin 10mg Tablet. It is also important to follow a healthy lifestyle, avoid triggers for migraines like strong smells, sounds, certain food items, extremes of temperature, lack of sleep, etc. Discussion with your doctor may help you identify your migraine attack triggers.
|You Save||₹6.75 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Zerograin 10 MG
Contraindications of Zerograin 10 MG
- If you have an allergy to Flunarizine or any other ingredients in the tablet.
- If you have Parkinson’s Disease (decrease mobility and tremors) or have a family history of Parkinson’s Disease.
- If you have suffered from any psychiatric disorders in the past or presently under treatment.
Side effects of Zerograin 10 MG
- Weight gain
- Stomach pain
- Dry mouth
- Feeling low
Precautions and Warnings of Zerograin 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You are suffering from psychiatric disorders.
- You have problems with your liver.
- You are experiencing fatigue, muscle pain and weakness.
- You have Parkinson's disease and are taking medicines for treating the same, as it may potentiate some side-effects like shakiness (tremors), muscle stiffness (rigidity), difficulty in movements (bradykinesia), these are called extrapyramidal symptoms. Zerograin 10mg Tablet may not be useful to treat active migraine attack....
- It would be best if you regularly visit your doctor during Flunarizine therapy. Any adverse reactions may be detected early and required actions may be taken.
Mode of Action of Zerograin 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Zerograin 10 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water, with or without food.
- You should take this medicine regularly, at the same time and without fail as directed by your doctor.
- It would be best if you do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Zerograin 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You may feel more drowsy or sleepy when taken along with medicines like Diazepam, Alprazolam, Zolpidem and Mephenytoin (which are used to treat some psychiatric illness).
- Women who are on oral contraceptives may experience milky discharge from the nipple (Galactorrhoea) during Flunarizine treatment.
- Medicines such as Carbamazepine and Phenytoin (used in epilepsy or fits) decreases the effect of Flunarizine.
Storage and disposal of Zerograin 10 MG
- Store below 30°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You must discard this medicine when it expires or is no longer needed.
Dosage of Zerograin 10 MG
Missed a Dose
- Missing a dose of Zerograin 10mg Tablet may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment.
- If you missed any dose of medicine, then take it as soon as you remember.
- If it is time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule.
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.