Zenegra 100mg Tablets
By ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Zenegra 100 MG Description
Zenegra tablets consists of an active component called sildenafil which is used for the the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men. It will help you to get a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual a
ctivity. Zenegra tablets can only help you get an erection in the presence of a sexual stimulus. It may also be prescribed to help people with pulomonary arterial hypertension to exercise.
|You Save||₹28.80 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Erectile dysfunction, To improve the ability to exercise in pulmonary arterial hypertension patients|
|Side effects||Muscle aches, Headache, Heartburn, Diarrhoea, Sensitivity to light|
Check more medicines with composition as Sildenafil(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Zenegra 100 MG
- Erectile dysfunction
- To improve the ability to exercise in pulmonary arterial hypertension patients
Contraindications of Zenegra 100 MG
- Allergy to sildenafil or any other ingredients of Zenegra tablets
- Nitric oxide or nitrate supplements
- Non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- Severe disorder of liver
- Low blood pressure
- Recent history of stroke or heart attack
- Hereditary disorders of degenerative retina of eyes
Side effects of Zenegra 100 MG
- Muscle aches
- Sensitivity to light
Precautions and Warnings of Zenegra 100 MG
Can I take Zenegra 100 mg tablets during pregnancy?
Zenegra tablets are not recommended for use in women.
Can I take Zenegra 100 mg tablets while breastfeeding?
Zenegra tablets are not recommended for use in women.
Can I drive if I have consumed Zenegra 100 mg tablets?
Some of the side effects of the tablet such as headache and sensitivity to light may impair your ability to drive or operate heavy machinery. Hence, please avoid driving or operating heavy machineries until these side effects wear off.
Can I consume alcohol with Zenegra 100 mg tablets?
Consuming alcohol may worsen some of the side effects of the medication. Therefore, please tell your doctor if you have a habit of drinking alcohol regularly, before starting the medication.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients of Zenegra tablets
- You have sickle cell anaemia, leukaemia or multiple myeloma
- You have deformity of penis (Peyronie's disease)
- Your have disorders of heart
- You have bleeding disorders
- You have stomach ulcer
Mode of Action of Zenegra 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Sildenafil component of the Zenegra tablets works by relaxing the smooth muscles of your penis and allowing the inflow of blood. This relaxation will happen only if there is a sexual stimulation that releases the nitric oxide in the penis which releases an enzyme responsible for relaxing the smooth muscles....
Directions for Use of Zenegra 100 MG
Please take the medication as directed by your doctor. You may swallow the tablets with a glass of water.
Interactions of Zenegra 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- There is a decreased clearance of sildenafil when taken along with ketoconazole or erythromycin
- Sildenafil when taken along with HIV protease inhibitor increases the concentration of sildenafil in blood
- The concentration of sildenafil in blood increases significantly when taken along with erythromycin
Interactions with food items
- Grapefruit juice may increase the levels of sildenafil in blood
Storage and disposal of Zenegra 100 MG
Store Zenegra 100 mg tablets in a cool and dry place, away from light. Keep out of reach from children. Please discard the tablets past its date of expiry as printed on the label using safe disposal protocol....
Dosage of Zenegra 100 MG
Please go to the emergency department closest to you in case of an overdose. In addition, please carry the product package or inserts with you to provide the doctor treating you with the necessary details....
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose, please take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. However, if it is time for your next dose, please skip the missed dose and take the current dose. Do not take two doses at a time to make up for the missed dose...
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Zenegra tablets improve impotence in men?
A: Zenegra tablets can treat the impotence caused due to the inability to get and hold an erection of penis, but not problems due to disorders in sperm's count or motility.
Q: Is Zenegra tablet advisable for elderly?
A: Zenegra tablets can be taken by men over the age of 65 (elderly population).
Q: How long does it take Zenegra tablets to work?
A: The time period taken by the Zenegra tablet to take effect may vary from person to person and it takes longer of taken along with a heavy meal. Otherwise, in general it takes about half an hour to one hour.
- Sildenafil: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022].
- Sildenafil 100 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022].
- Sildenafil 100 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022].
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed