Veniz Xr 37.5mg Capsules
Veniz Xr Er 37.5 MG Description
Veniz Xr 37.5 mg Cap contains venlafaxine. It's used to relieve depression as well as other conditions like anxiety. It affects the brain chemicals that induce anxiety symptoms such as irritation, re
stlessness, difficulty in concentration, tiredness, perspiration, irregular heart rate, or racing or unwanted thoughts. It serves to maintain mental balance by increasing serotonin and norepinephrine activity in the brain. The Veniz Xr 37.5mg Capsule dosage is determined by the patient's medical history, gender, and age. Some of the common side effects of Veniz Xr 37.5mg Cap are nausea, vomiting, dizziness and constipation. These symptoms generally go away with time. Do not abruptly stop taking the medicine on your own as it may cause withdrawal symptoms. Inform your doctor about the medicines you are taking to avoid any medicine interactions.
|Uses||Anxiety, Depression, Panic disorders|
|Side effects||Confusion, Constipation, Diarrhoea, Dizziness, Dry mouth, Fatigue, Headache, Palpitations, Tremors, Vomiting|
Uses of Veniz Xr Er 37.5 MG
- Panic disorders
- Social anxiety disorder
- Neuropathic pain
Contraindications of Veniz Xr Er 37.5 MG
- Veniz Xr 37.5mg Cap may be contraindicated in:
- Glaucoma (an eye condition)
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Seizures (fits)
- Suicidal tendencies
- Heart disease
- Thyroid disorder
Side effects of Veniz Xr Er 37.5 MG
- Veniz Xr 37.5 mg Cap may have the following side effects:
- Aggressive behaviour
- Dry mouth
- Increased cholesterol
- Increased sweating
- Joint and muscle pain
- Mild rashes
- Reduced appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Veniz Xr Er 37.5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a kidney illness, Veniz XR 37.5 Capsule must be used cautiously. Veniz XR 37.5 Capsule dosage may have to be adjusted.
- You have a liver problems, Veniz XR 37.5 Capsule must be used with caution. Veniz XR 37.5 Capsule dosage may have to be adjusted.
- Veniz XR 37.5 Capsule may require a few weeks to show its effect. Continue to take it as directed. Do not abruptly stop consuming the medicine without first consulting your physician.
Mode of Action of Veniz Xr Er 37.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Veniz Xr Er 37.5 MG
- Before using Veniz Xr 37.5mg Cap, consult your physician or read the label for instructions
- Veniz XR 37.5 mg Capsule is to be administered with food
- To keep a consistent concentration in the blood, it is recommended that you take this prescription at the same time every day
- It should be taken completely, along with water
- Swallow the capsule as whole. Do not crush, split, chew, or place it in water
Interactions of Veniz Xr Er 37.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Veniz Xr 37.5mg Cap may interact with:
- Antibiotics such as telithromycin, clarithromycin, moxifloxacin or erythromycin
- Methylene blue
- Oral contraceptives
- Veniz Xr may cause an interaction if consumed with any of the medicines mentioned above. The interaction between these two medicines can cause an adverse effect on the body. Additionally, in some cases, these medicines interact with each other decreasing the effectiveness of either....