Tyza 1% Cream 10gm
By ABBOTT HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
10g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
10 Brand Options Available
Save Upto 8% more
Certified by Doctors
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Tyza Cream is an antifungal medicine that contains Terbinafine as its active ingredient. This medicine is used to treat various types of fungal infections of the skin and nails, including ringworm. Take this Tablet as prescribed and for the duration, it is prescribed for by your doctor. It can be taken with or without food. You may experience side effects like headache, nausea, vomiting while on treatment with Tyza Creams. Report to your doctor if you notice the side effects persist or worsen. Before using Tyza Cream, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
Uses of Tyza 1% Cream 10gm
- Tyza Cream is used in treating various types of fungal infections of the skin, hair, nails.
- This Tablet is also useful in treating Athlete's foot, Jock itch.
Contraindications of Tyza 1% Cream 10gm
- If you are allergic to Terbinafine or any other ingredients of Tyza Cream.
- If you are suffering from any liver problems.
Side effects of Tyza 1% Cream 10gm
- Decreased appetite
- Urge to scratch
- Joint and muscular pain
Precautions and Warnings of Tyza 1% Cream 10gm
Can I take Tyza Creams during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effects of Terbinaforce during pregnancy. Thus, consult with your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child before starting Tyza Cream.
Can I take Tyza Creams while breastfeeding?
It is not advisable to take Tyza Cream during breastfeeding, as it can pass into breast milk, putting the infant at risk of the side effects. It is important to consult the doctor before using any medication while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have taken Tyza Cream?
Tyza Cream can make you feel dizzy. Thus, avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Tyza Cream?
There is no known interaction with alcohol and Tyza Cream. However, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You do not feel your condition has improved even after taking Tyza Cream.
- Do not change the dosage set by the doctor without consulting the doctor.
- Consult the doctor before stopping or extending the course of treatment.
Mode of Action of Tyza 1% Cream 10gm
How Does It Work?
Tyza Cream works by acting on the cell wall of the fungi, stopping its division and subsequently killing it.
Directions for Use of Tyza 1% Cream 10gm
- Tyza Cream should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
- It should be taken in doses and frequency as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken for a duration longer than prescribed.
Interactions of Tyza 1% Cream 10gm
Interactions with other medicines
- Tyza Cream may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled.read less
- Tyza Cream can react when taken with another ongoing antifungal medicine.
- A blood-thinning drug like warfarin is not to be taken along with Terbinafine.
- Medicines for controlling high blood pressure can hamper the effects of Terbinafine.
Interactions with food items
You should avoid caffeine and chocolate while on treatment with Tyza Cream.
Storage and disposal of Tyza 1% Cream 10gm
- Tyza Creams should be stored at room temperature in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly. Do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Tyza 1% Cream 10gm
- Symptoms of overdose include dark stool or bloody urine, jaundice, sensitivity to heat, scaly skin with rashes and blisters and chest pain.
- Seek urgent medical help if you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken excess Terbinaforce Tablets.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Tyza Cream, then take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What dose of Tyza Cream is safe for children?
A: The dosage, if prescribed by the doctor, can be set only after examining the child's infection and condition.
Q: How long does it take for Tyza Cream to leave an individual's body?
A: The average time is about a week.
Q: What will happen if I consume caffeine with Tyza Cream?
A: Terbinafine can result in caffeine being trapped in the human body for an extended period, resulting in a prolonged effect of caffeine in the bloodstream leading to an increased heart rate.
Q: Can I take Tyza Cream if I am using antifungal creams?
A: Probably yes, but consult the doctor before doing so.
Q: For how long should Tyza Cream be used?
A: The tenure for the treatment can last from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the extent of the infection.
Q: How should I take Tyza Cream?
A: You should take Tyza Cream as advised by the doctor. Swallow it with a glass of water. Do not break, cut, or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
Q: Can Tyza Cream be used for Jock itch?
A: Yes, Tyza Cream can be used to treat Jock itch but use it only after consulting the doctor.
Other Products from this Brand
Last Updated on: 23 Mar 2021 | 11:48 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved