Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
By CADILA PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Trioflam Tablet 10'S contains a combination of three medicines, namely Aceclofenac, Paracetamol and Serratiopeptidase.
|You Save||₹14.89 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Aceclofenac(100.0 Mg) + Serratiopeptidase(15.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)
Save Upto 39% more
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Movexx Sp TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.60₹ 73.9212% CHEAPER₹ 7.39/Tablet
- Acemiz S TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.44₹ 80.814% CHEAPER₹ 8.08/Tablet
- Aldigesic Sp TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 102.00₹ 10.2/Tablet
- Aldigesic Sp Forte TabletBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 87.50₹ 8.75/Tablet
- Aceflam Sp TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.55₹ 76.978% CHEAPER₹ 7.7/Tablet
- Zerodol Sp TabletBy Ipca Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.30₹ 100.55₹ 10.06/Tablet
- Signoflam TabletBy Lupin10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 122.30₹ 103.95₹ 10.4/Tablet
- Vetory Sp TabletBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.50₹ 51.4239% CHEAPER₹ 5.14/Tablet
- Hifenac D TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.00₹ 98.60₹ 9.86/Tablet
- Dolokind Aa Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.00₹ 80.754% CHEAPER₹ 8.08/Tablet
Uses of Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Pain relief in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis
- Pain relief post surgeries
Contraindications of Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you have an allergy to Paracetamol, Aceclofenac, Serratiopeptidase or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you have a history of allergy including asthma, skin rashes or runny nose after taking medicines like Ibuprofen and Aspirin
- If you have ever experienced severe allergic reactions
- If you have a history of frequent stomach ulcers or bleeding
- If you are suffering from any heart disease like heart failure and high blood pressure
- If you have problems with kidney and liver function
- If you are pregnant (especially after 3rd month of pregnancy)
Side effects of Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Stomach ulcers
- Mouth ulcers
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Dark stools
- Gastrointestinal bleeding
- Swelling in anal area
- Increase in liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Trioflam Tablet 10'S during pregnancy?
It is unsafe to take this medicine during pregnancy. Hence it should not be taken by pregnant women. Taking this medicine in pregnancy can cause defects in the baby's heart or even delay of delivery or increase the risk of bleeding.
Can I take Trioflam Tablet 10'S while breastfeeding?
It is advised not to use this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Trioflam Tablet 10'S?
It is advised not to drive or use machines when you have taken this medicine as it may cause dizziness.
Can I consume alcohol with Trioflam Tablet 10'S?
It is advisable to avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment as it may worsen your liver problems and other side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, heart failure
- You are an elderly patient or taking diuretics or have kidney disorder, then this medicine can increase the risk of kidney failure. Your doctor may ask you to do renal function tests for the same
- You are suffering from gastrointestinal problems like bleeding, ulcers in the intestine (perforation) or Crohn's disease or you notice black tarry stools
- You have asthma as this medicine can worsen the same
- You have SLE (autoimmune disorder)
- You are an alcoholic and concomitant use of this medicine can damage the liver
- You have disorders related to blood like clotting problems and anemia
- You have skin rashes & lesions after taking this medicine
Mode of Action of Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- This combination acts by interfering with the production of a chemical called prostaglandin which is responsible for swelling and pain
- It also promotes cartilage matrix synthesis, tissue repair and decreases swelling
Directions for Use of Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
This medicine should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water and can be taken after food.
Interactions of Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Do not take any other medicines containing Paracetamol or Acelofenac as there is a risk of liver damage
- If you are taking medicines for high blood pressure, this medicine can interfere with their effect
- Medicines like water pill can lead to kidney damage when taken along with it
- Caution is needed if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure
- This medicine can increase the levels of lithium and methotrexate
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like ciclosporin & tacrolimus can result in kidney damage if taken with this medicine
- Increased risk of stomach ulcers or bleeding when taken with steroids or other pain relief medicines like Aspirin
- There is a risk of bleeding if you are taking blood-thinning medicines like Warfarin and Coumarin
- Increased risk of fits if you are taking this medicine with antibiotics like Levofloxacin and Ciprofloxacin
- If you are taking medicines to treat diabetes, be cautious about symptoms of low glucose levels like sweating, anxiety, fast heartbeat and hunger pangs
- Medicines used to treat fits, seizures & depression-like Phenobarbital, Carbamazepine, Phenytoin and Clonazepam
- Medicine used to treat gout like Probenecid
- Medicines used to treat bacterial infection like Chloramphenicol, Rifampicin and HIV infections like Zidovudine
Storage and disposal of Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store in a cool and dry place protected from moisture
- Keep it out of reach of children
Dosage of Trioflam Strip Of 10 Tablets
Taking Trioflam Tablet 10'S in high doses may result in serious liver and kidney damage. Other symptoms of overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.